Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,325

1 members and 3,324 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A+ Pastel

Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 Times in 1,090 Posts

A+ Pastel

I got an amazing new pastel female today at Garrick DeMeyer's open house (Royal Constrictor Designs and CrestedGecko.com). It was awesome to attend but I'll post about it in a different thread, this one is in honor of my new pastel. At the open house I picked up two pastel females, one for me and one for Reakt20 who unfortunately couldn't attend. You can see his new baby here. He was kind enough to let me keep this one which I do like more than the other even though this is the snake he asked me to pickup for him, thanks again for that!

I really need to setup better lighting for some nice shots, but she's had a long day so that can wait until she's settled in a little. So first up are some cell phone photos I took in the sun when I stopped for gas on the way back. They show how clean she is, but not how bright she is.

So here are some pictures of her on my kitchen table which still don't do her justice. This snake is solid yellow.

She clocks in at 92g and has been dubbed Pascal (named after the chameleon in Tangled). Like my other new addition I didn't name this one. I stopped into my favorite reptile store on the way home because I needed feeders and thought they would like to see her and I ended up letting the store owner's daughter name her. I'm really tired of naming my new additions so I've been letting other people do it.

Thanks again Reakt20 for letting me keep this one!
    Rebecca
    facebook ~ google+
    www.rawreptiles.com ~ RAW Reptiles on Facebook
    Snakes
    Ball Pythons ~ Hypo Jungle Boas ~ Bredlis ~ Carpet Pythons
    Lizards
    Crested Geckos ~ Chahouas ~ Bearded Dragon
    Furry Friends
    1.0 Black Lab (Orion)

Thanks
    Wow!! She is NICE!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to purplemuffin For This Useful Post:

Kinra (11-05-2011)

BPnet Veteran EverEvolvingExotics's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm so mad about never going to see Garrick's facility when I lived in Wisconsin, I'm very jealous. That is quite the perfect looking pastel girl. She looks like she is a little fatty too. You should be on your way to make some gorgeous hatchlings from her, congrats.
    Specializing in Ball Pythons, New Caledonian Geckos, and African Fat Tails

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EverEvolvingExotics For This Useful Post:

Kinra (11-05-2011)

Thanks
    No problem! Thanks for picking me up a snake and saving me the 50 dollar shipping fee! That's what I'm grateful for! She really is an amazing looking pastel and i'm "green eyed" with envy! LOL JK
    1.0 Bumblebee, 1.0 Super Pastel, 1.0 Cinnamon, 1.0 Mojave, 1.0 Yellowbelly, 0.1 Pinstripe, 0.1 Pastel 50% het Caramel, 0.1 Spider, 0.1 Normal, 0.2 het albino, 0.1 possible het red dinker, 1.1 CH granite dinkers 1.0 Woma

1.0 Hypo BCI, 0.1 Hypo BCI (25% BCC) 66% het Anery, 0.1 Guyana BCC, 0.1 Cay Caulkers Boa, 0.1 Dumerils Boa 0.1 Anery BCI

0.1 Black Blood Python, 1.0 Irian Jaya Carpet Python, 0.1 Jaguar Coastal Carpet Python 1.1 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Tiger Coastal Carpet Python 0.1 Coastal Carpet Python

1.0 Argentine Black and White Tegu 0.0.1 Savannah Monitor 1.0 Hypo Citrus Pastel Beardie 0.0.1 Frilled Dragon 0.4 Leopard Geckos 1.0 Albino Black Rat Snake
    0.1 Russian Tortoise 0.0.1 Golden Gecko

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Reakt20 For This Useful Post:

Kinra (11-05-2011)

Thanks

Re: A+ Pastel

Quote Originally Posted by eel588 View Post
    I'm so mad about never going to see Garrick's facility when I lived in Wisconsin, I'm very jealous. That is quite the perfect looking pastel girl. She looks like she is a little fatty too. You should be on your way to make some gorgeous hatchlings from her, congrats.
    It was really cool to see. Garrick is a great guy and I love talking to him at shows so it was really nice to see his facility. If you come back to WI for a visit you should stop buy. I meet a couple of people who live near by and they said they visit fairly often.

Thanks. She is amazing, my jaw dropped when Garrick opened her tub. I can't wait to see what I can get out of her in the future.
    Rebecca
    facebook ~ google+
    Snakes
    Lizards
    Furry Friends
    1.0 Black Lab (Orion)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reakt20 View Post
    No problem! Thanks for picking me up a snake and saving me the 50 dollar shipping fee! That's what I'm grateful for! She really is an amazing looking pastel and i'm "green eyed" with envy! LOL JK
    Lol, I was going up there anyways (mean I did get up at 6am and drove there with only 3 hours of sleep), so it wasn't too much of a hardship to pick up two nice pastels to ride back with me.
    Rebecca
    facebook ~ google+
    Snakes
    Lizards
    Furry Friends
    1.0 Black Lab (Orion)

BPnet Senior Member MidSouthMorphs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,267 Times in 833 Posts
    Awesome Pastel. Definately one of the best I have seen. Congrats, I wish I could have made but I had to work today.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MidSouthMorphs For This Useful Post:

Kinra (11-05-2011)

BPnet Veteran EverEvolvingExotics's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kinra View Post
    It was really cool to see. Garrick is a great guy and I love talking to him at shows so it was really nice to see his facility. If you come back to WI for a visit you should stop buy. I meet a couple of people who live near by and they said they visit fairly often.

Thanks. She is amazing, my jaw dropped when Garrick opened her tub. I can't wait to see what I can get out of her in the future.
    You're welcome, she truly is amazing.

Yes, I'm planning on it next time I can get out there, which isn't too often. I would also like to visit Wally Kern from Supreme Gecko. It's always great seeing how the big guys operate. It's gets the creative juices flowing.
    Specializing in Ball Pythons, New Caledonian Geckos, and African Fat Tails

BPnet Veteran Jonas@Balls2TheWall's Avatar
    Thanks
    She is a beauty! Awesome animal to have in a collection!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonas@Balls2TheWall For This Useful Post:

Kinra (11-05-2011)

BPnet Senior Member MidSouthMorphs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,267 Times in 833 Posts
    I'm pretty jealous, I couldn't make it to the open house since I was working today. You might have seen my male Clown and Pied I am paying off from Garrick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast