Since moving into the new place a few weeks ago, I've found several little baby looking geckos inside. So far all I'm doing is catch and release. But I'm scared these little things aren't gonna survive long as there's a few roaming cats around. I have a couple of critter keepers and thought about releasing them somewhere where they might be a little safer but it may take me a few days to release them in a better area so I would need to know how to care for them until I can release them. The fiancee wants to keep them as pets now. lol Since I have almost absolutely no knowledge of lizards, I'd like some info so I can decide what to do with the next one I find in my house.

I'm not sure if they are house geckos, but they look exactly like this little one I googled. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Animal_Care/House_Gecko Is the information that's given on this site pretty accurate? How well do these wild caught ones do in captivity? Not 100% sure I'll keep one, but they are cute little buggers. I just want to do what would be best for them.

Thanks for any information and suggestions!

P.S. The one I just caught I almost stepped on in the shower.