Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,061

0 members and 3,061 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Rich i was not selling het pieds as wc. That was an accusation made. I sold justin a pair of animals and shipped them. Dont make things up to make your point. It was accused by one person that i was misrepresenting the hets because yes we bought some wc girls to resell like we did every year. Get your facts straight. And regardless of how animals were shipped, they got there and back then it was alot different then now on how uou can ship. Please like i am sure every last one of you have never done something wrong in your lives. Im sure you all are saints sitting back behind your holy keyboards. Get a life. I said i was fixing things with justin tonight and i will be. Anything else is simple accusations from people that were not there and have no place commenting on the situation without factual information. Now you may commence with your worthless banter.

Thanks
    all good points. I think the last thing I'd want to say in this matter is that I don't believe that anyone has written chris off, for any reason be it alleged, perceived, or actual. I think most any rational person believes in second chances. what's troubling is a continued pattern of ostensibly shady behaviour. it's been seven years and it appears that not much has changed. perhaps it has, but the fauna information is revealing. while it's not our business to air anyone's private dealings, getting as much information available to potential customers or unsuspecting people who would take advice is extremely important. and I think this thread has accomplished that.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 Times in 1,090 Posts

Re: snake lab / Chris Guida (split from "If it's too good to be true...")

Quote Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
    Yes 7 years long time, But would he of came forward from behind the shadows and said who he was if not brought out by the community. And would he of contacted Justin to rectify the situation had he not been called out. I think not.
    I do believe this thread helped get Justin's issue cleared up, but saying the same thing over and over again won't get anyone anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
    As for USPS, not smart accepting nor admitting to accepting snake shipments via USPS. Its in violation with lacey act and Federal Regulations that can get you and seller in serious trouble.
    Had I known they intended to ship via USPS I would have gone else where. I didn't realize I could get in trouble for receiving the package though. Thank you for letting me know.
    Rebecca
    facebook ~ google+
    www.rawreptiles.com ~ RAW Reptiles on Facebook
    Snakes
    Ball Pythons ~ Hypo Jungle Boas ~ Bredlis ~ Carpet Pythons
    Lizards
    Crested Geckos ~ Chahouas ~ Bearded Dragon
    Furry Friends
    1.0 Black Lab (Orion)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,689 Times in 1,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snake lab View Post
    Rich i was not selling het pieds as wc. That was an accusation made. I sold justin a pair of animals and shipped them. Dont make things up to make your point. It was accused by one person that i was misrepresenting the hets because yes we bought some wc girls to resell like we did every year. Get your facts straight. And regardless of how animals were shipped, they got there and back then it was alot different then now on how uou can ship. Please like i am sure every last one of you have never done something wrong in your lives. Im sure you all are saints sitting back behind your holy keyboards. Get a life. I said i was fixing things with justin tonight and i will be. Anything else is simple accusations from people that were not there and have no place commenting on the situation without factual information. Now you may commence with your worthless banter.
    Of course we have, its how we fixed what we wronged, and not come back in the shadows without telling ppl who you were.

I hope your telling the truth this time. Ill be sure to talk to him tonight

Thanks
    Call him right now rich i just talked to him in the phone.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

I did not lie to a all mighty bp.net staff member. I was an employee of cmg reptiles as well as a part owner. I was listed and paid as an employee. Dies that really even matter? The end result was online sales was my responsibillity. Also back then alot of peiple shipped through the usps, ups, fedex, and dhl. We didnt just ship through one specific carrier. It doesnt matter what i do your going to keep bashing me. And it was a bp staff member that started this by having a registered user call me out as you put it. Again i have one outstanding deal to fix and that will be done tonight with justin. You were not there when these deals were done. You have not seen any email logs, you have no proof we didnt send out the animals, all you are doing is forming an oppinion based on how you want to interprate a situation that you are biased to cause i came in to this site and pissed on someones fire hydrant. I am seriouslly done with this situation. It will be taken care of with justin and then you can go back to your job of keyboard jockeys and regulate your world as you see it.
    What staff member had a registered user call you out?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Hedgehog View Post
    I must say, as I watched this unfold throughout the day, I'm a little embarrassed for the Mods and Admins, as well as a lot of members here because of this thread.

It's one thing to make sure that a person who's had bad business dealings in the past, is known, and made aware for the rest of the forum. That's always a good thing. However, airing ALL of their dirty laundry is something I never expected from the Mods or Admins of this site.

It's good to know that he's had shady dealings and apparently lied, but simply stating that "Everyone should be cautious about doing business with Chris Guida" seems it would've covered it. In my opinion, what happened with him and Justin, is between him and Justin. No one else. I'm surprised how many people act like they were there when whatever deal between those two went down. Whether that got aired out on forums or not, it's no one's business other than Chris and Justin's on how or when it gets fixed.

Again, the only thing that should be said is that Chris apparently had bad dealings, and everyone should be made aware. I'm embarrassed at this "Witch Hunt" that is unfolding right here, and especially with all the mods.

Whether the guy is lying or not, he fessed up and said in MULTIPLE POSTS "I screwed up", "It's on me to get this fixed", "I own these mistakes". I'm amazed that even after that, you guys are still beating this thing to death.

I'm in NO WAY defending him, but instead stating how disappointed I am at some members and staff here. Especially as this is supposed to be one of the best websites to come to for information and not feel like people are on a Witch hunt. SMH.

***Disclaimer*** I'm in no way questioning the integrity or methods that mods/admins run the site, but just stating an opinion from an outsiders point of view.
    There's nothing private about this between him and Justin. As recently as yesterday, Justin posted on Fauna that Chris still has not resolved this.

Have you even read the threads on Fauna? Apparently not, because you can see that Chris hasn't changed his deflect, deflect, deflect persona that he had when this all started seven years ago.

He made claims that he was making people whole, he made claims that he shipped animals, and animals never showed up. He made claims that HE was authorized to ship snakes through the USPS to save a buck, when no one else is authorized to do so.

And if it were not for this thread, I doubt seriously that he would have reached out to Justin to correct this. Why should we think he would have if he hasn't in the past SEVEN years?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Anything else is simple accusations from people that were not there and have no place commenting on the situation without factual information. Now you may commence with your worthless banter.
    Bullsnot.

And I think you may want to look up the definition of worthless.

If this banter is worthless you have a very skewed value system. Oops, that's already been established.

Anyway, YOU sure seem to spend a lot of time here trying to cover your butt from all this "worthless" banter.

I suspect the thin veneer of decency you pretend to is sloughing off. I suspect you're still the same dodgy guy you were when you were stealing from people and lying about it 7 years ago.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks
    Get a life rabernet. You know what you did. And so does everyone else. Good job being an admin way to show private messages dont mean private here. They mean mods can do whatever they want with your account on a public forum.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Get a life rabernet. You know what you did. And so does everyone else. Good job being an admin way to show private messages dont mean private here. They mean mods can do whatever they want with your account on a public forum.
    You got any proof or you just blubbering?
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast