Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,158

0 members and 3,158 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: snake lab / Chris Guida (split from "If it's too good to be true...")

Here's the deal, Chris...

When live animals are at stake...when people are spending hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars...when people are spending years raising up and proving out hets....TRUST is a critical factor in a successful business.

Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone. The difference between the "good guy" and the "bad guy" is how they HANDLE those mistakes.

You're not handling your mistakes. You're blaming your suppliers. You're blaming your business partners. You're blaming your customers. And you've shown absolutely no hesitation to lie through your teeth just to buy a little time or to try and make yourself look better. You lied seven years ago, and you're still lying today. Lying and trying to hide behind an anonymous veil.

Please tell me why anyone should trust you?

Oh...and one more thing...

...this is why i handle everything myself now and dont have any other hands in the cookie jar....
    If this is true, then who the heck is "Michelle Moore"???

More lies? More misdirection? More hidden identities? Which?
    -- Judy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
    So do you have Justins 1200$ you owe him from the agreed letter you signed. Dont take 5 years to pay him back.

Hell Justin was nice enough to say paypal him just $400 and that NEVER happened.

You may of messed up big, but youve yet to rectify the wrongs with the money that was owed back. This is why people on the forums seem to be on a witch hunt towards you as the dots were connected a while ago.
    I have tried to contact justin a few times through faceboom in the past and if i have to prove myself i wull copy and paste for ya. No response from him. After seeing he responded at 8 on fauna tonight i sent another message telling him i want to get that deal straightened out. And yes as soon as he responds to me i will make things right with him. Those animals he bought were not even mine they were mikes but i handled all online sales so its my baby and i take full responsibillity for it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JLC View Post
    Here's the deal, Chris...

When live animals are at stake...when people are spending hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars...when people are spending years raising up and proving out hets....TRUST is a critical factor in a successful business.

Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone. The difference between the "good guy" and the "bad guy" is how they HANDLE those mistakes.

You're not handling your mistakes. You're blaming your suppliers. You're blaming your business partners. You're blaming your customers. And you've shown absolutely no hesitation to lie through your teeth just to buy a little time or to try and make yourself look better. You lied seven years ago, and you're still lying today. Lying and trying to hide behind an anonymous veil.

Please tell me why anyone should trust you?

Oh...and one more thing...

If this is true, then who the heck is "Michelle Moore"???

More lies? More misdirection? More hidden identities? Which?

Lmao that is my wife. One of her friends had 17 animals stolen from their house here locally and she made the account so we could try and catch them trying to selling them on the different online forums. It wasnt a veil or some hidden conspiracy. I know who the theif is but he also knows me so i didnt want him thinking i was trying to catch him up. Again more accusations from someone who has no idea

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snake lab View Post
    Lmao that is my wife. One of her friends had 17 animals stolen from their house here locally and she made the account so we could try and catch them trying to selling them on the different online forums. It wasnt a veil or some hidden conspiracy. I know who the theif is but he also knows me so i didnt want him thinking i was trying to catch him up. Again more accusations from someone who has no idea
    You generally feel like you're the smartest guy in the room, don'tcha?

Guess what.....
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

You know....I will admit I should not have included those last couple of lines...but only because they apparently caused you to skip over the really important part of the whole message.
    -- Judy

Thanks
    And yes judy i didnt handle those deals well. I own that. But i also didnt have alot of control in them as well. I was selling crazy amounts of animals and dry goods at the time and we got so overwhelmed with what was coming in and what was going out. I was the only one handling the online portion of the buisness and yes another mistake i take full responsibillity for but again we are talking about a couple of bad deals against the thousand good deals i was responsible for. I had deals of thousands of dollars at a time that went off without a hitch. But when everything went south i ended up holding the bag not only with the 2 or 3 bad deals but with my own monetary losses and the irs. This is why i handle everything myself and havent had any issues since.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

And yes judy i didnt handle those deals well. I own that. But i also didnt have alot of control in them as well. I was selling crazy amounts of animals and dry goods at the time and we got so overwhelmed with what was coming in and what was going out. I was the only one handling the online portion of the buisness and yes another mistake i take full responsibillity for but again we are talking about a couple of bad deals against the thousand good deals i was responsible for. I had deals of thousands of dollars at a time that went off without a hitch. But when everything went south i ended up holding the bag not only with the 2 or 3 bad deals but with my own monetary losses and the irs. This is why i handle everything myself and havent had any issues since.
    Would you like a little cheese with that whine?
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,689 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Your good deals are fine and dandy, but your bad dealings shows potential customers what they could be getting into if something went south.

This is why people are on your case.

Thanks
    @wilomn your one liners are actually amusing me. Keep em coming since obviouslly your showing your maturity level.
    @ rich i understand that but you are judging 15 years of being in the industry and 12 years of buisness based on 3 bad deals. I dont think thats fair. You show me one buisness that has 100% satisfaction with no hiccups. Fauna boi is a hotbed for accusations and one sided arguments. Like i said i will own my part in the deals and im even owning what wasnt my part. I know since i handled all online sales it was my responsibillity.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,689 Times in 1,200 Posts

@wilomn your one liners are actually amusing me. Keep em coming since obviouslly your showing your maturity level.
    @ rich i understand that but you are judging 15 years of being in the industry and 12 years of buisness based on 3 bad deals. I dont think thats fair. You show me one buisness that has 100% satisfaction with no hiccups. Fauna boi is a hotbed for accusations and one sided arguments. Like i said i will own my part in the deals and im even owning what wasnt my part. I know since i handled all online sales it was my responsibillity.
    Reason were judging for long ago, is the problems weren't fixed. If they were you would be fine and no one would have problems with you.

Of course no one is 100% for ever, but like stated its how they handle it to move on and leave it behind.

Its how you handle the bad ones that make your rep. Good dealigns are expected in any business.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast