Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,214

0 members and 3,214 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
    Thanks

total for years no vemonous snakes in delaware ( wrong ) with pics.

well of all years the dnrec( delaware park guys ) saying there was no vemonous snakes in delaware I now got proof they a bunch of fools that don't know crap. lol I was out servicing a pc for a guy in pot nets ( local ) and we go to leave and the guy's dog goes nuts and we look out and it this baby copperhead, the guy going for his shotgun to blast it, the steps and prolly half the dog away yealling dam marsh snake. I reach down pick up this baby copperhead and say nope this is a copperhead ( baby one ) and procced to leave, the guy all but crapping his pants for my lack of fear, and then ask me why I pick it up if I knew it was vemonous ( i pointed to the the back of my truck as I get in saying it my other hobby) the snake was released after a few pics and the coloful video I sent to the local dnrec offical that says they not native to Delaware.

video in my photobuck just look for mechnut450 and it ther , it does have cussing so be warned( reason I not posted it on hear it only lik 22 seconds long)

Was married to 4theSNAKElady (still wish we were)
    Ball pythons
    0.1 pieds 0.1 het pied

4.2 sugar gliders ( non breeding pets)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Ok well when you say you just picked it up, I really hope that doesn't mean with your hands. You should probably clarify that, because picking up venomous snakes with your bare hands isn't a very smart thing to do regardless of the potency of the venom.

Thanks
    yeah I did pick it up bear handed but I had pinned the head first so no chance of bitting unless it tried to remove it head in the attempt not my first time caughting on just first time i was able to get pictures of a copperhead that native. I got a feeling I will be caughting more the next few weeks, I found a snake stick would been no help and prolly crushed it ( it only size of tooth brush)
    Was married to 4theSNAKElady (still wish we were)
    Ball pythons
    0.1 pieds 0.1 het pied

4.2 sugar gliders ( non breeding pets)

Thanks
    Good looking copperhead! Nice find!