Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,362

1 members and 3,361 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
    Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts

Re: Trying at BloodBalls..

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
    Haha I'm sure glad I double checked my spelling.....
    Some peoples kids

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
    This is the to the people who call MUTTS a HYBRID or a collaboration of the two species names ....

You can polish a turd, but it's still a TURD..

it only takes one leak to stain a carpet

from the looks of this thread it's a lost cause but it can be turned into something hilarious with a few more of these...
    seems your trying to hijack this thread. Isn't there forum rules about that?
    Spooky

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr.spooky View Post
    seems your trying to hijack this thread. Isn't there forum rules about that?
    Spooky
    nope not trying to hijack it, trust me..just poking fun...don't know about the rules but let me check and Ill get back with you in this thread.

Thanks
    here's what I found....

Welcome to the Ball-Pythons.Net (BP.net)!
    PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SITE RULES AND TERMS OF SERVICE BEFORE USING Ball-Pythons.net.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SITE RULES (the short version)
    1. Registering with this site constitutes agreement to abide by these rules.

2. Family Friendly – keep ALL content "rated PG" or friendlier.

3. No Hate Speak. No racial, religious, gender-related, or sexual slurs. No threats of violence or personal attacks whether public posts or private messages.

4. Signatures must be limited in scope…no more than the equivalent of 10 standard lines of text. Any banners included may be no more than 450 x 100.

5. ONE account per member. Period. Account name changes must be approved by admin.

6. ONE member per account. If more than one member of a household wishes to participate each must have their own account.

7. Threads created for the purpose of criticizing an ad or video must be placed in the Quarantine Room.

8. No posts may be made that encourage or endorse criminal activity, either explicit or implied.

9. In no way may a member impersonate or claim to be another person or entity, whether real or fictitious.

10. No Spam!

11. No posts containing viruses or other harmful content.

12. Links or text with the purpose of recruiting members to competing sites are not allowed.

13. Respect bandwidth, copyrights, and ownership. Do not "hot-link" images from other websites or post copyrighted material.

14. No advertising outside of designated areas without administrator approval. Rules for Advertising

15. No contests may be created or run on BP.net without express administrator approval.

16. Children under 13 should have parental permission to participate.

21. All members are responsible for reading and understanding the full content of the TOS and Site Rules.

Please continue reading for a thorough explanation of these and additional Rules and Terms of Service for BP.net.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SITE RULES (the long version)
    1. Registering with this site constitutes agreement to abide by these rules, in both the letter and the spirit in which they are intended. This list is not to be considered complete and is subject to change without notice.

2. Family-friendly forum content. This includes ALL submitted content, whether text, images, or links to other sites. We have members and visitors of all ages and want to keep it that way. If you are unsure as to whether something qualifies as "family-friendly" or wish to report a potential problem, please send a private message to any staff member and we will respond as quickly as we can.

3. No Hate Speak. This includes, but is not limited to: cursing; threats of violence; racial, gender, religious, or sexual slurs; personal attacks; and speech intended to cause or further a "flame war" or personal vendetta. This includes vindictive use of the Reputation System and Private Messages. Ultimately, it will be up to the staff (the mods and ultimately the admins) to determine if any given post or thread has crossed these lines.

4. Signatures must be limited in scope. No more than the equivalent of 10 lines of standard text in a 1024x768 resolution. (A size 1 font will allow for more lines of text.) Banner graphics must be limited to a maximum of 450 pixels wide by 100 pixels high and 150 kilobytes in size. Members sporting extraordinarily flashy graphics in their signatures may be asked to remove/change them. Signatures including both graphics and text must still not exceed the equivalent of 10 lines of text.

5. ONE account per member. You may not have more than one member-name/ID for your private use. If you have a member-name/ID already and wish to change it, you must notify an Admin before making any such changes and explain why you feel such a change is necessary. Not all name-change requests will be honored, but names changed without a prior request and permission will automatically be disabled, and could possibly result in the original account also being suspended either temporarily or permanently. Member names must comply with the Family Friendly rules. Member names may NOT incude web addresses, including but not limited to "www." and ".com" prefixes and suffixes.

6. ONE member per account. An account/ID/member-name may not be used by more than one person, even if the members “sharing” are a married couple/involved/committed couple or members of the same household. Multiple persons of the same household wishing to participate at BP.net must each have their own account. Each member is fully responsible for ANY activity on their account, so please be careful allowing any outside access to your account, either through shared passwords or a logged-in computer or any other security breach.

7. Threads created for the purpose of criticizing an ad or video must be placed in the Quarantine Room. This includes, but is not limited to ads from Craigslist or videos from Youtube. Any such threads created in the public forums will be moved to QT without notice or forwarding links.

8. No posts promoting illegal behavior will be tolerated, including but not limited to warez/pirating of copyrighted material, illegal drug or alcohol usage, and illegal ownership or trafficking of species.

9. In no way may a member impersonate or claim to be another person or entity, whether real or fictitious. Doing so could result in a temporary and/or permanent ban from the site.

10. No Spam! Spamming will result in immediate, permanent ban from the site.

11. No posts or messages may be made or sent containing viruses or other harmful content or in any way intended to disrupt the normal flow of communication in or the operations of the Site in any way. Violation will result in immediate and permanent ban.

12. Links or text with the purpose of recruiting members to competing sites are not allowed. Linking to other sources for the purposes of sharing something unavailable at BP.net and/or for the purposes of promoting reasonable and appropriate discussion are allowed. However, links to other forums for the purposes of slamming the site, an individual, or other inflammatory action are not allowed.

13. Respect bandwidth, copyrights, and ownership. Do not "hot-link" images from other websites or post copyrighted material without the express, written permission of the owner.

14. No advertising outside of designated area without Administrator approval. “Designated area” is the For Sale/Trade/Adoption/Wanted Forum, and is free for our members limited use. All goods, services, or animals advertised in these spaces must be the property of and in possession of the member posting. Administrators reserve the right to pull any ads deemed to fall outside of our Family Friendly parameters or that may constitute a legal liability for the site. Rules for Advertising

15. No contests may be created or run at BP.net without express Administrator approval. Fun threads with "games" such as guessing games or whatever are fine. But contests offering prizes are not allowed unless written permission is gained from admin.

16. Children under 13 should have parental permission to participate at this site.

17. No posts or private messages may be made or sent with the express intent to antagonize or discredit the staff. Violation may result in heavy infractions or a permanent ban.

18. Members must remain active in order to retain gallery privileges. Any member not posting within a 4-month span may have his/her photo gallery stripped. Once a gallery is deleted, it cannot be restored by the staff, though a member is welcomed to begin participating again and upload new images.

19. All content belongs to BP.net and may not be redistributed elsewhere without Administrator approval. Posts, photos, caresheets, or other intellectual property of other members, contributors, or staff, may not be used outside the Site without express, documented permission of said person. Public posting of permission by other member under his/her own user-name is considered documented permission, as is non-anonymous e-mail or a stored Private Message on this Site.

20. Participating at BP.net is not a right...it is a privilege. If it should come to our attention that a member has expressed clear derision of BP.net with the apparent intent to bring harm to the site, that member may be permanently banned.

21. All members are responsible for reading and understanding the full content of the TOS and Site Rules. The Administrators (and their staff) reserve the right to determine what constitutes proper use of Ball-Pythons.net. They have final judgment on whether or not the Site Rules and/or Terms of Service have been violated and what the consequences of said violations will be.

CONSEQUENCES:
    Violations of these rules may result in the member earning a href="http://ball-pythons.net/forums/announcement.php?f=89&a=15">Infraction Points. In rare cases, an immediate ban may be applied at the discretion of the site administrators.

Thanks

Thanks for that. Might I direct you to #3,,(the long version),,, the part about "flame war". You might be in violation. But I don't know.
    keep in mind that the OP didn't ask for personal opinions regarding hybrids
    spooky

Thanks

I'm intrigued to see the outcomes of this thread. :] After wading through the silliness that is.

I for one think mules are cute. :] And savannah cats. I believe in responsible ownership of hybrids, but there will always be irresponsible people which is an unfortunate truth. But hating on an aspect of breeding just because of the chances of people being irresponsible is a little hard. I'm just going to hope that since hybrids are so difficult to obtain that they won't become too much of an issue in the future. (At least with pythons, since they seem to be the difficult ones!)

She's a gorgeous blood! Any babies she makes will be amazing. <3 Good luck and props to the people capable of debating maturely! to those who resort to silly names!
    0.1 Albino Nelson's Milk snake
    1.1 Pewter
    0.1 Mojo Spider (Gaia)
    0.1 Bumblebee
    1.0 Lesserbee
    1.1 Fire (Pele)
    0.1 Axanthic VPI (Isis)
    0.1 Normal
    0.1 Pastel
    1.0 Albino Burmese ("Bad Dog")

1.0 Wolf aka Puffball (Trapper)

1.0 Dork Boy (Roo)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Alright guys...

No rules have been broken here. Just because someone says something that you find a little irritating or annoying doesn't mean they're trying to start a flame war. And we don't have any specific rules about "hijacks". Threads meander off topic all the time around here. It's the nature of conversation.

-- Judy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr.spooky View Post
    Thanks for that. Might I direct you to #3,,(the long version),,, the part about "flame war". You might be in violation. But I don't know.
    keep in mind that the OP didn't ask for personal opinions regarding hybrids
    spooky
    WOW that's reaching, but Ill give it to ya-

I woke up today spitting hot fire- and I felt the need to spew hate-crap in this thread with a 'turd' reference towards breeding 2 animals which produce non-pure results.

your 100% spooky there was no need for it and just cause I think the word 'turd' is funny, someone else may take offense to it.

I'm getting away from the keyboard for a while to take a long good look at myself and weather I'm helping or hurting the community.

Thanks

10/4 So,, let me head back ON topic.
    have you tried any different males, or rubbing sheds, or many taking the substrate from a "active" female ball and placing it in with the blood?
    as soon as my female blood finishes her shed, these are some of the things I'll be trying.
    spooky

Thanks

Just read through all this. Must admit I didn't think this would go this far just from the title. But why? I dont look at posts i dont like. not a fan of rats, dont go calling them ugly when people post their pics.

I also would like to hear an update maybe with a false title to keep it on track.
    Keep us updated

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lopezxx2 For This Useful Post:

mr.spooky (12-11-2011)

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast