Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,182

0 members and 3,182 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Who is this Joseph Capone?

I was looking through fauna and saw Balls Bontique and they sold pieds for really cheap prices. Checked the inquiry and this guy popped up and said he is a slime and he is trying to ruin the industry. How is he a slime? Does he scam or what.

Thanks
    Really low prices? That's bad news in itself. You wont get quality that way.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Muffy's Morphs

5.7 ball pythons, 0.0.2 GTP, and some Tarantulas

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    the pied pictures were low white and people have said that they have bought from him. I wasnt going to buy it but I just saw Joseph Capone's name come up and how they might associated together. But didnt say who joseph capone is.

Thanks

Re: Who is this Joseph Capone?

I'm sure there's more out there about him, but to start you can search for BOI threads about Capone himself. Use the search terms "Capone" or "Morph King". There are at least two gigantic threads over there.

Among other things, he was a big time market crasher, selling animals way under what everyone else was selling them for.
    `*`

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maddumpling View Post
    I was looking through fauna and saw Balls Bontique and they sold pieds for really cheap prices. Checked the inquiry and this guy popped up and said he is a slime and he is trying to ruin the industry. How is he a slime? Does he scam or what.
    If you search Morph King Reptiles you will find out the truth about this low life scumbag.They buy others inventory and push it off as they bred it.They are market crashing scumbags and could careless about the hobby.If you want to support people like him then dont be shocked when you try to sell your babies in the future and you get pennies for them.Point blank Joe Capone is worthless!
    Joe Haggard

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maddumpling View Post
    How is he a slime? Does he scam or what.
    Because his one an only goal was to CRASH the market simply because he was envious and jealous of the big breeders, and he made it very clear at the time.

He is still out there using another partner that sells his animal knowing full well HIS name does not commend respect from anyone in this industry.
    Deborah Stewart

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stewart_Reptiles For This Useful Post:

monk90222 (08-31-2011)

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Just so everyone is clear MKR as been out of business for years now. With that said back in the early 2000's MKR made a move and in doing so lowered the prices on some then high end animals. As a result their reputation was harmed and the partners went separate ways. Joe's partner did what he could to try and salvage his rep but the damage was done. From what I understand Joe move on and started over in the business with someone else..After that who knows what happened.
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Here is a link from here you should look at concerning Joe Capone III, now partnered with Clark Tucker under the business name of Powerhouse Reptiles (formerly of Morph King Reptiles with Wes Harris). I would also suggest reading on the BoI on fauna about him, as others have suggested. The man is pure scum!

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...-legit-or-scam
    Last edited by Russ Lawson; 08-31-2011 at 11:14 AM.
    Russell Lawson