Hey guys,

Just wanted to get something off of my chest that has me P.O.ed.

I'm watching Layton's funeral (I'm at work) and I'm watching the "people's procession," following the Layton family and applauding. What are you people doing?

I am curious as to when a funeral became a place to cheer and applaud? If I was the family I would be very upset about the level of disrespect thats being displayed. I understand that people have came out to show their respects and to support the family and I'm sure they have great intentions, however people are acting like this is a show. There are people grieving right now and I just feel like the public should have more decency than to turn something like a funeral procession into a parade. There's one yahoo in orange keeping pace with Layton's wife and cheering. really?

There's a time to celebrate Jack's life and a proper outlet in which to do it. I just don't understand how people can be so clueless. Everyone keeps going on about how well respected Layton is in the community and I for one respected his political and personal values. I just feel like he's not receiving the respect that he or his family deserves.

Sorry if this breaks any forum rules.