Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,875

2 members and 1,873 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,124
Threads: 248,568
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Rai
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Thanks
    Very entertaining as always BG! My feet went to sleep sitting on the john...

Sent from my HTC Aria using Tapatalk...
    - Dave Harms - www.wax32.com | Pinstripe, Yellow Belly, Sulfur, Cinnamon ph G-Stripe, Pastel het Hypo | Pastel, Fire, Albino, Mojave, Lesser Platinum ph G-Stripe, Pastel ph G-Stripe, het G-Stripe, het Hypo, het Piebald, Pastel Yellowbelly

Thanks
    And now the drum roll.......
    Over 60...

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: Banana male puzzle solved.

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gunns View Post
    ........Big Gunns can put this bribery claim to rest for everyone. There is a business or two that advertise on here that are directly affected by BG's "claims" in these threads. They can't be happy about them AT ALL. If BP-net was really in it for the cash.....BG would have been forced to shut up long ago. Now BG isn't sure if they tried to have him silenced or not, but as you can see.... Big Gunns is still yapping away and he has NEVER given anyone at BP-net a dime. A couple autographs and pics maybe, but no cash.

Hope that settles it for all of yah.
    Just to put the final nail in this aspect.

Nobody from any side of this subject has tried to influence or otherwise affect the development or information presented in any of these recent threads on the site. At all.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Registered User Amon Ra Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    "No Son, the big chimp knows just what he's doing to the people watching," the father told his young son as they stood before the troop of chimps. It was a hot day and most of the primates behind the protective glass were napping in the shade or pawing through the pile of melon rinds hoping to find one with a bit of a tasty treat still attached.

"But Dad," the little boy said not taking his eyes off the chimp in front of him, "how come that one keeps touching himself....you know.... down there? What's he doing? Does it hurt him?" As a typical grade schooler the boy was very curious. As a typical grade schooler there was much he did not know.

The Father, proud of his son's curiosity but in any hurry to expose him to things he was too young to understand, found himself in a bit of a predicament. "Well Son," he said, brow furrowed deeply with the effort the coming explanation was going to take, "he's probably got an itch that needs scratching. It happens sometimes, even down there," the father told the boy hoping that his simple but essentially erroneous answer would put an end to a conversation he had hoped to have a few years down the road.

"But he's not scratching Dad," the boy said. "He's pulling on it. He's looking at us funny too. None of the other chimps look at us like that. I think he's hurting himself. Look, some other people think so too, they're looking away so they don't have to see him hurt himself. We should do something," the concerned child said to his father.

A veteran of many trips to the Monkey House at the zoo with his other children the father knew well what this chimp, affectionately called Master de Bator by both staff and zoo regulars, was doing. This chimp was no stranger to this type of scratching in front of a crowd. In fact, according to an overheard conversation, MdB seemed to enjoy being in front of a crowd, being relatively lethargic when no one was looking at him. He was known to throw feces, when he wasn't eating them himself, at the glass to get the attention of people who where looking at other primates. In fact, it was well known that the more he was ignored, the more attention he needed, the more poo flew. Master de Bator was not above smearing it all over himself if that's what it took to get people to watch his show.

"He'll be okay Kiddo, don't you worry about him. When your brothers and sisters were little I'd bring them here, just like I did you today, and he'd do the exact same thing. He never changes his routine and he never hurts himself. He's pretty gross with the poo flinging and eating and all, but some chimps just need attention really bad and will do anything to get it."

"But Dad, didn't you say that attention s'mores were more of a pain in the ass than they were worth?"

"Attention s'mores? Where'd you hear that?"

"You were talking to Mom about the new guy at work. I heard you in the living room when I was in the kitchen doing my homework. You said the attention s'mores at work were really a pain in the ass today? What's an attention s'more?

Once he had his laughter under control the father looked his son in the eye, picked him up and gave him a seriously large hug, and said, "Boy, you just made my day. An attention 's'more' as you so innocently put it, is someone, or in the case of our self flagellating friend here, that will do ANYTHING to get people to look at him. They need it or they just aren't happy. I figure they're not happy to begin with but that's a conversation for another day. Look at the other chimps. They groom each other, they eat, they drink, they visit with their friends and take care of their babies, just like we do. Sometimes though, there's something wrong with one of them. This guy is one of the ones that has something wrong with him."

"Is it the itch that's wrong? Maybe he could get a shot or something," the child innocently suggested, still watching the chimp scratch his itch.

"Well Kid, I would imagine if there was anything that could be done the staff here would already have done it. Sometimes there just isn't anything you can do but not look, ignore them. We should probably do that ourselves. He looks like he's really having a good time with himself and to be honest, it's nothing worth watching. It's not smart, it's not clever, it's not something any other chimp in the whole world couldn't do, and probably better, than this one, but this guys just likes the attention he gets from kids like you. I'd say he was a smart chimp but this is his ONLY trick and it's not really a trick at all."

"I can scratch just like that, wanna see?" the boy asked?

"Ummmm,'' his father said chuckling, "that's something you're not quite ready to try on your own yet, I hope. Why don't we leave this guy to himself, which he REALLY seems to enjoy, and go see the lions? It's almost feeding time."

"Yeah, cool. I really like lions. Wanna hear me roar like one? RAOWWWRRRR How was that Dad, did you think I was a lion?"

"Boy, I sure did. You had me fooled for a second there, unlike our scratching friend here. I think we're better off ignoring him anyway. He just seems to do it more when more people are watching him and I'm certainly not enjoying it. Come on Kid, let's go."
    God how I have missed your wit Wes! BG....sadly not missed nearly as much

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    "No Son, the big chimp knows just what he's doing ..."
    This is funny. I likes it.
    - Dave Harms - www.wax32.com | Pinstripe, Yellow Belly, Sulfur, Cinnamon ph G-Stripe, Pastel het Hypo | Pastel, Fire, Albino, Mojave, Lesser Platinum ph G-Stripe, Pastel ph G-Stripe, het G-Stripe, het Hypo, het Piebald, Pastel Yellowbelly

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Ra Reptiles View Post
    God how I have missed your wit Wes! BG....sadly not missed nearly as much

Looking at the date you joined the site it's very understandable.

Thanks
    Dear bg. I can't send you my fan girl pm when your box is full

1.0 Spider
    0.1 Mojave
    0.1 Pinstripe
    0.1 Pastel
    1.0 Butter
    1.0 Hurricane Hypo
    0.1 %66 PH hypo
    Hedgehogs:Bailey, Shinzi, Nebula, Shuffle & Thor
    African grey - Jayden

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

This thread, and a couple others like it are being locked. The reason for this is because these threads are leading to some very serious allegations being alluded to without any shred of substantive evidence. BP.net will not be party to libel.

The administrators of BP.net are not afraid to discuss what could be some high-dollar issues regarding the breeding and marketing potential of certain morphs, and new threads will be started to continue the discussion. These threads will NOT be places for conspiracy innuendos or back-handed comments about any individual or business. They are NOT venues for "calling out" anyone.

If a member of this site has a SPECIFIC charge to bring against a specific individual or business, this must be done properly in the Inquiry Forum. Full names must be disclosed and all known evidence laid out thoroughly so the issue may be properly addressed, rebutted and defended.

We will no longer tolerate these sorts of insinuations an innuendos and doing so may earn very serious infraction points.
    -- Judy

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678