Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,972

0 members and 2,972 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey

Threaded View

Thanks

I have no idea--he just looks different.

This is Darth Jackass. He earned the name by biting me 4 times in one day and crapping on me twice.

I picked him up at a reptile show, labeled as "Alien heads, het albino." He didn't look happy and I felt sorry for him. He did look kinda cool and I figured that I could squeeze in one little guy that didn't fit into my future breeding programs.

These aren't the best pictures because he acts more like a pissed off ratsnake than a python. He's very ummm...active.

This shows his coloration best--

Here's a side shot of his head and neck--

Some of his side pattern--

His belly doesn't look that interesting--

Best shot I could get of his face--

Only shot I could get of him sitting still--

His darks are very dark, his lights are very creamy looking with lots of contrast. His eyes are very black and beady looking. I'm not sure if he's a different looking normal or maybe a bad example of some real morph, but I'm pretty sure that "Alien heads" is not a morph. Regardless, he's got a home if for no other reason that I like feisty snakes and I can afford the space and rats to keep one for nothing more than a pet. But I'm curious as to what y'all think of him. Dinker maybe?
    "Why I Have Grey Hair," the story of my life:

The cast: 0.1 het pied, Minnie, "Heartless." 0.1 pied, Dorothy, "The Girl Next Door." 0.1 mojave, Lily, "Stuck Up Little Princess." 0.1 pastel yb, Marilyn, "The Bombshell." 0.1 normal, Miss Maenad, "Femme Fatale." 1.0 dinker, Darth Jackass, "Scum of the Earth." 1.0 piebald, Mickey, "A Really Nice Guy." 1.0 jigsaw, Kaa, "The Young Dude." 0.1 cinnamon, Hera, "If Looks Could Kill" 0.1 pastel, Luna, "If It Moves, Eat It"

Recently joined by Badger and Honey, 1.1 spotnoses.

...and an ever-changing host of supporting actors and actresses: rat and ASF.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Redneck_Crow For This Useful Post:

Anna.Sitarski (07-17-2011)