*Waves* Hello all!

*coughs, taps microphone, winces at the squeal of feedback* Um, yeah. Gotta get that fixed.

Anyways! The name's Silver (or SD if you want to go by my forum name), and I've been a lurker here for a couple months now. I've always loved animals of all kinds (although birds hate me, for some reason), and I grew up helping in my grandfather's pet supply shop.

... I'm not kidding, I learned to do the register when I was three.

Anyways, I've always had a special spot in my heart for snakes, especially the constrictors. Sadly I have no snakes at the moment (I'm staying with my parents for now to help raise my sister's two children, LOOOONG story there, and my mom said NO SNAKES).

However, I'm working to change that, and I want to start by getting ball pythons and perhaps a boa. I love all the different morphs (though my favorite base morph would have to be Lessers), and I'd like to have a collection and maybe breed someday.

Other than that, I'm a self-proclaimed geek (I'm a woman who's favorite pastimes are reading, anime, video games, DnD, and working chain mail), I sorta half-own a dog (technically he's my parents', but I've been paying for his food, toys, and vet bills), and I have NO sense of self-preservation.

Seriously, I don't. I tried to pet a lion once.

*cough* And I try to be funny, though I don't always pull it off.

Now that I've bored you all to tears with my rambling, I'd just like to say that I hope to be a good, long-time member here of this wonderful community.