If you like dogs, you gotta check this out! I love it I hope no one has posted this before, I only just discovered it!

Hmm I guess to make this post more relevant for those who have seen the video, I guess I can also post a picture of my sweet puppy!

She's a blue heeler/red heeler mix(but mostly looks blue) that we sort of 'rescued' from a family friend's child. They are a country family and wanted a something like a big german shepard for the house, but the son brought home a blue heeler instead(thinking she could be a good tough herding dog).. Well, she grew up to be the most sensitive little angel you can imagine who seems to get her feelings hurt if anyone tries to play rough with her... which of course is how they always played with their dogs. So she wasn't exactly the best match.

But anyway, she was a sad little puppy so she is now our little baby!

It's actually ridiculously difficult to get a good picture of her because of her total black head and grey body. Looks like someone put the wrong head on her! But she's the sweetest dog ever and just loves to be pet and loved on, and absolutely wants to be a lap dog!

Haha, and the random man is my father.