Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,191

1 members and 3,190 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
    BPnet Veteran EverEvolvingExotics's Avatar
    Thanks
    These are the types of happenings that make me be overly excited! Thank you for sharing the amazing pictures!

Thanks

Re: I Am Curious !!!! Anyone else ever have it happen ?

As a breeder who has been doing this for a long time, I feel it is my duty to inject some rational thought into this thread, so bear with me if you will:
    For those of you who have been misinformed about cutting eggs early, allow me to clarify: it is not only irresponsible and dangerous to cut eggs HALFWAY through incubation, but it's a great way to ensure that all babies will end up dead.
    Look for yourself at the pics; that toxic waste that those three babies have been sitting in for the last few weeks, stinking to high heaven, being poked at and touched, absorbing that disgusting "yolk" out in the open air collecting bacteria and putrifying for 25 days.
    Smart move? Nope.
    "OK"? Nope.
    Congratulations on kinda producing triplets, too bad you treated them so poorly.
    Any responsible breeder who has a shred of intelligence, experience or common sense would realize that cutting that early is dangerous and maroonic.
    Shame on you Sir.
    Everyone here should know that you are clearly on the fringe of this hobby in your beliefs regarding egg treatment and your actions are not to be respected or emulated.
    Last edited by mykee; 07-23-2011 at 10:15 PM.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mykee For This Useful Post:

adamjeffery (07-24-2011),AliCat37 (07-25-2011),Diesel (07-29-2011),snakecharmer3638 (07-25-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mykee View Post
    For those of you who have been misinformed about cutting eggs early, allow me to clarify: it is not only irresponsible and dangerous to cut eggs HALFWAY through incubation, but it's a great way to ensure that all babies will end up dead.
    Look for yourself at the pics; that toxic waste that those three babies have been sitting in for the last few weeks, stinking to high heaven, being poked at and touched, absorbing that disgusting "yolk" out in the open air collecting bacteria and putrifying for 25 days.
    Smart move? Nope.
    "OK"? Nope.
    Any responsible breeder who has a shred of intelligence, experience or common sense would realize that cutting that early is dangerous and maroonic.
    Shame on you Sir.
    Everyone here should know that you are clearly on the fringe of this hobby in your beliefs regarding egg treatment and your actions are not to be respected or emulated.
    LOL , and your entitled to your opinion . thanks for sharing ..
    I love it when people tell me, "You should think before you speak!" I'm like, "I did. It's what I think and I really don't give a crap what other people think."
    Fed-Ex Certified Reptile Shipper
    Fauna Good Guy #222
    ©TheVipersHouseReptiles&Exotics
    TheVipersHouse.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mykee View Post
    As a breeder who has been doing this for a long time, I feel it is my duty to inject some rational thought into this thread, so bear with me if you will:
    Smart move? Nope.
    "OK"? Nope.
    Congratulations on kinda producing triplets, too bad you treated them so poorly.
    Shame on you Sir.
    Toxic Waste ? guess your not looking at the pics i am thats the fluid that was in the eggs when cut ..

Stinking to hi Heaven ? im sorry but they dont stink dont know where your getting that from . i dont ever remember you coming by and seeing them in person ..

Treated them bad ? where has that happened ?

Yes it can be dangerous for those with no experience in cutting eggs which i stated earlier in a post its not for everyone .

Im actually very intelligent and i myself know of alot of BIG breeders that cut early as well .

maroonic ? if your going to attempt to insult me least have the courtesy to spell it correctly .

on the fringe of this hobby ? i have been doing this for 14+ years and again like i said earlier i know plenty of BIG breeders that also cut early, its where i found out about it ..

and as far as dead babies go, i have had 100% hatch rate (other then just losing 1 pinstripe in the triplets clutch )and after careful examination of the baby it was deformed and wasnt going to term weather i cut my eggs or not . and i have sold hundreds of animals and everyone who has bought babies from me (according to you my poorly treated babies) , have always come back telling how well they are coming along and they couldnt be happier with them ..

but again , your able to say what u think so thanks for your input
    I love it when people tell me, "You should think before you speak!" I'm like, "I did. It's what I think and I really don't give a crap what other people think."
    Fauna Good Guy #222
    TheVipersHouse.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheVipersHouse For This Useful Post:

wolfy-hound (08-13-2011)

BPnet Veteran EverEvolvingExotics's Avatar
    Thanks
    That. Is. Awesome.
    Specializing in Ball Pythons, New Caledonian Geckos, and African Fat Tails

Thanks
    They should be close to poking their heads out! Keep us updated, also, it was the same spider who sired both the triplets and the twins? Nice.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sama View Post
    They should be close to poking their heads out! Keep us updated, also, it was the same spider who sired both the triplets and the twins? Nice.
    Yes it was the Pinstripe and Spider that sired the triplets clutch and the same Spider sired the twins clutch
    Sunday marks day 50 ( i checked my calendar ) so should be next 3 days they will start pipping
    Last edited by TheVipersHouse; 07-23-2011 at 11:15 PM.
    Fauna Good Guy #222
    TheVipersHouse.com

Thanks
    LOL........awesome.......maroonic........lol.......congrats on the triplets........

Jason

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JTrott For This Useful Post:

Miss Tuniwha (07-24-2011),TheVipersHouse (07-23-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheVipersHouse View Post
    ...next 3 days they will start pipping
    I have to wait three more days??!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GoFride View Post
    I have to wait three more days??!!!
    SORRY !!!! all my eggs start at day 52 hatching/pipping like clock work .. if i have to wait then you do to LOL...

but with the triplets i dont know if they will follow the same as all the others or take longer only time will tell
    Last edited by TheVipersHouse; 07-24-2011 at 12:13 AM.
    Fauna Good Guy #222
    TheVipersHouse.com

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast