Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,289

2 members and 3,287 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
    Thanks

quick question about my new boa

well i have a new addition to my family i received a RTB and was trying to guessimate how hold she is... she is a lil over 1 foot and a half long can anyone help me out???i would post a pic but dont know how LOL maybe someone can help me out with that too

Thanks
    Thanked 1,800 Times in 1,267 Posts

Re: quick question about my new boa

Quote Originally Posted by jcaapps89 View Post
    well i have a new addition to my family i received a RTB and was trying to guessimate how hold she is... she is a lil over 1 foot and a half long can anyone help me out???i would post a pic but dont know how LOL maybe someone can help me out with that too
    To post photos, first, you will need to upload your photos to your Gallery on this website or to a photo hosting website like Photobucket, Flickr, etc...

-Open up the Reply window to the thread you want to post them in.

-Open a separate internet browser window and go to the site where your photos are posted.

-Usually below the photo, you will find some URL links or codes. Look for the one that begins with [IMG] or sometimes it may be listed as "BB Code". Highlight and copy this entire code then paste it in your "Reply" window.

-Click on the "Preview Post" button to see if the photo becomes visible. If it does click "Submit Reply". If not, then double check that you copied the right code or the entire code. The end of the code should be [/IMG]...

Here is a link to a video tutorial also. Hope this helps...

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32416

Depending on the type and sex of your boa, my general guess would be somewhere between 6-14 months old. It's hard to know for sure, based solely on the size.
    "Cry, Havoc! And let slip the dogs of war..."