Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,195

1 members and 3,194 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,800 Times in 1,267 Posts

Re: are there any animals you dont like or are fearful of?

Cockroaches, mosquitos, skunks, jellyfish, and barracuda....
    "Cry, Havoc! And let slip the dogs of war..."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,214 Posts
    Hmmm.... HATE any type of primate/monkey. They're so gross and just far too smart. Having seen the movie "Monkey Shines" as a child DID NOT help lol.

Seriously distrust/fear any large ungulate generally, but horses especially.

I'm afraid of any parrot larger than a sun conure but love birds of all types/ sizes. The idea that they can bite off my fingers just freaks me out for some odd reason

Pigs gross me out, they just smell so bad. So do small dogs usually, especially the fuzzy breeds that get all the eye gunk. IMO dogs should be basically wolf shaped and sized and otherwise they are just wrong, larger than wolf sized being acceptable lol.

Iguanas I dislike. They have mostly been very ornery in my experience and I was once in the bathroom while my friend let hers (Larryguana) play in the bath tub and he defecated in the water. It was possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever smelt.

Hamsters scare me, as do gerbils. I've been bitten one too many times. I'm not overly find of guinea pigs or rabbits either.

Parasites are one thing I definitely fear and am repulsed by. Centipedes and scorpions are weird to me and I would not touch them but I love spiders.

Lmao human babies also kinda gross me out for the most part.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Balls:
    *0.1 Mojave *0.1 Pinstripe *0.1 Bumblebee *1.0 Super pastel butter *1.0 Mojave orange ghost *0.3 100% het orange ghosts *0.1 Pastel 50% het orange ghost *1.1 PE Lemonback fires *1.0 Fire *0.1 Pastel *1.0 Albino *0.1 Spider 100% het albino
    Other critters:
    *1.0 Anery motley corn *G. rosea tarantula *G. pulchripes *P. metallica *0.0.2 A. versicolor *C. cyaneopubescens *A. geniculata *B. smithi *B. boehmei *Nhandu chromatus *H. maculata *C. marshalli *1.0 Australian shepherd mix

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    Horses and kids. Horses bc they have big heads and a tiny little mouth hole that will suck your whole arm in and bite it off. I also say kids bc some kids ive seen before act like animals. Normal kids are fine but the animal like ones make it very hard for me to resist punching them in the throat.

I also dont like bees/wasps bc i dont like getting stung but i think theres a general dislike for them overall anyways.
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

BPnet Veteran Rage Beard Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is going to sound weird cause I love snakes but eels really oob me out.
    Pythons
    0.1 Harris Line Morelia Bredli (Ariel)
    1.0 Afors line Morelia Bredli (Orm)
    0.1 Afors X Harris Line Morelia Bredli (Squidge)
    1.1 Brisbane Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Loki)(Sigyn)
    1.1 Maugg Line Morelia Spilota Metcalfei (Rapture)(Gloom)
    0.1 Normal Regius (Rella)
    1.1 Apodora Popuana (Odysseus)(Calypso)
    0.1 Aspidites Ramsayi (Octavia)

Boas
    0.1 Acrantophis Dumerili (Punzie)

And a bunch of Neonates

Thanks
    I hate spiders, they freak me out! Also fish freak the crap out of me if I'm in the water with them. It's weird because I love swimming in the ocean but if I think of what could be under me I start having a panic attack. :|

0.2.0 Leopard Geckos- Gaia and Prim, 0.0.1 African Fat-tailed Gecko- Latte
    RIP Theia

Thanks
    I don't think I have a fear of any animal. I used to fear spiders but got over it. Scorpions kinda but I can hold one or transfer from container to where ever if need be. Nothing else really freaks me out in fact I'll usually try to catch it. But I do dislike cats and I'm not really sure why. But for whatever reason I think they are disgusting creatures.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    . I also say kids bc some kids ive seen before act like animals. Normal kids are fine but the animal like ones make it very hard for me to resist punching them in the throat.
    Treat a kid like an animal they'll act like an animal, blame poor parenting not the kids.

Thanks
    Im terrified of most lizards.
    Alsp birds im not scared of them but i dont particularly like them.
    My Collection
    Snakes
    1.0 Mojave (Twizzler)
    0.1 Dumerils (Cerin)
    1.0 Hypo BCI (Vero)

1.1 Dogs (Krackers & Ripley)

Tarantulas & Other Arachnids
    0.2 G. rosea, 0.0.1 P. murinus, 0.0.1 B. sabulosum, 0.0.1 L. difficilis, 0.0.1 A. geniculata
    0.0.1 A. versicolor, 0.0.1 L. parahybana, 0.0.1 Hapalopus sp columbia, 0.0.1 B. vagans
    0.0.1 Asian Forest Scorpion

Lizards
    1.0 Tokay Gecko

Thanks

Re: are there any animals you dont like or are fearful of?

Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw007 View Post
    Hmmm.... HATE any type of primate/monkey. They're so gross and just far too smart. Having seen the movie "Monkey Shines" as a child DID NOT help lol.

Seriously distrust/fear any large ungulate generally, but horses especially.

Pigs gross me out, they just smell so bad. So do small dogs usually, especially the fuzzy breeds that get all the eye gunk. IMO dogs should be basically wolf shaped and sized and otherwise they are just wrong, larger than wolf sized being acceptable lol.

Iguanas I dislike. They have mostly been very ornery in my experience and I was once in the bathroom while my friend let hers (Larryguana) play in the bath tub and he defecated in the water. It was possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever smelt.

Lmao human babies also kinda gross me out for the most part.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Lol no wonder we are friends !!

Yes, apes/primates freak me the hell out! Not to mention getting taken to the zoo thing and having a Capuchin monkey grab me through the bars! That did not help my general fear of monkeys lol
    This is him, jerk monkey.. doesnt he just look trustworthy..

Oh and guess what my tardo boyfriend does when we go to the same zoo place with the SAME MONKEY, let him take food from his hand.. idiot. I wish he would have gotten grabbed too lol

Then he was feeding stuff to ALL the monkeys!

and he touched a Jaguar *must be said with a British accent*!

But yes, horses and big things kind of scare me, I am always worried they are going to trample me.. mainly because I am a doofus and probably should be trampled lol

I like little pigs though, but yes they stink and are nasty, unless you feed them little ice cubes through the bars and they show their little piggy tongues!

As for the dogs. Coleslaw knows..*barfs* I dont much like little dogs, unless its something like a Patterdale thats a bad ass.
    I general lean towards the terrier though, if you havnt noticed, that and the large working shepherd types. Anything smaller or not "purposeful" annoys me.

Is this thread about being afraid or annoyed/grossed out by animals? LOL

Hey now Coleslaw, at least he didnt crap on you like he did my sister! LMFAO!! Thats what she gets for taking him out when I wasnt there though..

Ugh yes, babies.. they *shudders* bother me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
    Treat a kid like an animal they'll act like an animal, blame poor parenting not the kids.
    One thing I have noticed is most children respond to the same types of training that dogs do..
    Last edited by pookie!; 07-02-2012 at 02:51 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pookie! View Post
    One thing I have noticed is most children respond to the same types of training that dogs do..
    Yep, Pavlov's studies on dogs and children shows that as well. Very interesting subject. Sorry to get off topic, so to get back on topic, I have a strong disliking for the bugs that eat up the veggies growing in my garden. Not as much as I dislike cats though. Sorry kitty lovers.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast