Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,358

1 members and 3,357 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
    Thanks
    Tasmanian Devil.

Nuff said.
    ~TJ~ Visit me on facebook! or Tweet me @MBReptiles

The Favorites:
    Ball Pythons Western Hognose
    1.0 Lithium Blaze
    1.0 Bee
    1.0 Spotnose
    1.0 Enchi
    0.1 Super Cinnamon
    0.2 Pastel
    0.3 Cinnamon
    0.1 Mojave
    0.1 Pinstripe
    0.1 Spotnose
    0.1 Het Hypo
    0.2 Het Pied
    1.1 Red Albino
    1.1 Orange Albino
    1.0 Albino Het Snow
    0.1 Het Snow
    1.0 Anaconda Het Albino
    0.1 Anaconda
    1.1 Het Pink Pastel
    0.5 Het Albino
    1.0 Het Snow
    0.1 Red Phase
    0.1 Pink Phase
    0.1 Green Phase

Thanks
    I suppose the animal I fear the most is man. We are capable of more terrifying acts than any other part of the wild kingdom. Chimpanzees would be a close second. I have seen the aftermath of a chimp attack, and they go for the most valuable and vulnerable body parts.

Thanks
    As for actual FEAR - I am fully phobic of bees/wasps/hornets. Doesn't matter if it's a picture online (thanks a lot, dude, that pic freaked me out ), my anxiety shoots through the roof. If it's a real one near me, I either shrink away crying, freeze in total fear, or scream quite loudly and run away from it.
    I used to be arachnophobic as well (i.e. I reacted to all spiders the same as above), but since working with tarantulas at the zoo I've calmed down quite a bit. Really large (tarantulas) and really tiny spiders don't bother me anymore...but anything in between still freaks me out.

Other than that, I have a strong dislike for roaches, flies, mosquitos (they think I'm a feast), and other pest insects. I actually really like mantises, ladybugs, many beetles, stick bugs and other such cool and harmless bugs.

I adore most other creatures. I like rodents and have owned most ownable ones, I think all sea creatures are fascinating and/or gorgeous, all reptiles are awesome (I just have great respect for the dangerous and deadly ones that keeps me away from them), birds are cool (and yes, I have been bitten by a macaw)...animals in general are just amazing. And horses are one of my favorite mammals. Much like a previous poster, I can understand their language quite easily. Actually, I understand most animal 'languages' readily. Go figure, I'm a total animal nut and magnet.

Humans now... I'll simply never understand them well, beyond what I know of body language through being an actress. Humans unnerve me, and even irritate me - the more unruly and disrespectful the more irritated I get. Hence my general dislike of children and infants. I guess that's just the way I'm wired...
    **Adriana - White 'N Nerdy!**

1.0 BP 'SunSpot', 0.1 Corn 'Freya', 1.0 IJ BTS 'Topaz', 1.0 ND bunny 'Licorice'

Thanks

Re: are there any animals you dont like or are fearful of?

Only animal I am truly fearful of is sharks - namely the Great White. When I see a picture of one or one on T.V I get nauseous and if I keep watching it, I'll start to shiver. It's horrible, especially because there seems to be images everywhere. I was looking at posters in a shop at a theme park once and BOOM Great White poster. I don't freak out but it really, really bothers me.

However! Sharks are AWESOME animals - really beautiful! Simply, the Great White scares me. I would never want them killed and I want to see one in real life one day. There is an aquarium in Florida (I think) who has a Great White program for research. Whenever they get another one, I intend to go down and see it...

But HUGE salt water crocs? Love 'em! xDDD
    0.1 Normal

Thanks
    My skin would crawl if I had a T on me, but I'm not afraid of them in general. Thats the only animal that I dont really care for up close. Well maggots too..but you get my point.
    0.1 '05 Het. Hypo - Lelu
    1.0 '06 Hypo - Chester ; 0.1 '11 hypo holdback
    0.1 '07 Woma - Cleopatra aka Cleo
    1.0 '11 Pinstripe het hypo
    0.1 '06 German Shepard Runt - Mika (me-kuh)
    "it's not like cool-aide. its like..you know that powder that you put in water that makes it flavored" -you know who you are

Thanks
    Centipedes.

That is all.
    ~ Nicole
    www.CanadianRegius.com

Click to Like & Subscribe to Candian Regius!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314