Just a gist, I'm based in Manila (aka, retics are considered native fauna) I've kept afrocks, retics, ground boas and ball pythons and I'm deliberating on my next acquisition for december. Just hope I could get a few Q's on anaconda husbandry in general.

1) NERD's caresheets indicated the same humidity maintenance for anacondas and retics, although it did mention that yellow anacondas are more "tolerant of a dryer environment". Since I keep my python enclosures in my room (no AC), would I have any issues with anacondas? Or should I regularly mist their enclosures? I originally considered a blood python or even a BRB but I decided against it because it is said that they are not so forgiving with the Philippine climate. Is the same true for either anacondas?

2) as far as personality(ies) is/are concerned, how would anacondas (either green/yellow) compare to say....the retic or afrock? Are they easier to "train" compared to retics/afrocks? or roughly just the same?

3) in my experience, I've had ZERO feeding issues with retics and my lone afrock. can I expect the same from either anaconda?

4) which anaconda is considered "easier" to care for when it comes to husbandry, feeding and training?

thanks in advanced