Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,192

0 members and 3,192 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fred kick

Thanks

Fred kick

I like the look of this pinstripe 66% het genetic stripe listed on kingsnake for 250.00 shipped but now that I am doing some research on these guys I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any thoughts? I am new to ball pythons and I don't want to start off with a sick snake or get ripped of.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts
    There are a LOT of balls out there right now with many more to come in the next few weeks.

If you've got serious doubts, take a pass.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wilomn For This Useful Post:

bad-one (11-01-2011)

Thanks

Re: Fred kick

Do a search on the BOI at Fauna... the guy is bad news.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Stay far far far away from the Kick's that is unless you want mites, or to throw away your money on a snake that will not prove out to be het anything. Total flipper and scammer.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,689 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Stay away, nothing but bad news.

If memory serves me right, he hardly produces many snakes, rather buys out clutches and so on wholesale and flip them all for profit.

Thanks

I know he offers microchipping with his hets if you would like. But a 66% isn't a for sure anyways. If you search kingsnake he has a pinstripe genetic stripe for sale that is a sibling to the male het. All of my purchases from fred have been great, and he has always taken the time to answer my questions. Alot of breeders will blow you off when asking basic or beginner questions, but he's answered everything I have asked.

He is a large ball python breeder and has produced some firsts. The hypo genetic stripe has to be one of my favorites still.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iloverhacs View Post
    I know he offers microchipping with his hets if you would like. But a 66% isn't a for sure anyways. If you search kingsnake he has a pinstripe genetic stripe for sale that is a sibling to the male het. All of my purchases from fred have been great, and he has always taken the time to answer my questions. Alot of breeders will blow you off when asking basic or beginner questions, but he's answered everything I have asked.

He is a large ball python breeder and has produced some firsts. The hypo genetic stripe has to be one of my favorites still.
    Really, the guy is a scammer and misrepresents most of the animals he sells. Not to mention selling sick animals.

Who cares what he was first to produce, if he cant do things right then he needs not do them at all.

Hes all over the BOI with his and brothers way of taking peoples hard earned money with no remorse

Not to mention the guy contacts me out of the blue to try and insult me. GET real dude GROW UP

Form details below.
    Full Name: Fred Kick
    Email: reptileaddicts2004@yahoo.com
    Snake ID #:
    Message: I do not know who you are. Or why you think that I do not have a breeding facility. I have a 7,000 sq ft. breeding facility, unlike you who breeds in your living room. Every every we produce between 200-300 clutches. I am not sure what your problem is with us, enlighten me.
    Fred (716) 310-3272
    Last edited by RichsBallPythons; 06-12-2011 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks

Rich,
    "he hardly produces many snakes"

Seeing as how you insulted him first, how has he contacted you out of the blue? Its not a very insulting email, it looks like he personally emailed you, unlike you posting on a forum. He has been the first to produce different morphs, and being the first to produce them he has to be doing something right.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Yes hes doing this hobby right by selling sick animals. Yea hes doing all the right things.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I for one would love to see some pictures of this 7000 sq foot facility. I've been to his store and it's awful and i'm being very kind there. He's a flipper and a scam artist. He's very nice till he gets your money then he doesn't want to know you.
    As for the first thing what does that prove? I could rattle off tons of guys who were the first to produce something. Quality trumps all else. Just cause you do it first does not mean you do it best or well at all for that matter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast