Thanks at all and sorry for the late reply...

Quote Originally Posted by Action Reptiles View Post
Hi from the info I have gathered from talking with Amir and others is the White Out is similar to the fader gene as it blushes out the animal. So you can get citrus pastels and also get Citrus White Outs. More breeding still needs to be done as they are trying to figure out if this White Out is a separate gene or if it just attaches to the Citrus gene. It definitely makes brighter and more blushed out morphs. I have a female White Out that will be up to size next season so I'm looking forward to seeing what she produces. Your animal there is exceptional and would bet is carrying this White Out gene...
Can you post a picture of your whiteout?

In my opinion the citrus pastel is a combo of citrus X pastel. This is also what my breeding result shows (pastels, citrus pastels, citrus, normals). The citrus gene seems to be co-dominant or dominant (have to be checked). Maybe the whiteout is the superform of the citrus gene! Until now I don't know it...

Currently maybe my posted pictures are not visible, this is a problem of my server and I hope I can fix it today .

Thanks and best regards
Markus