Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,147

0 members and 3,147 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Thumbs up My world, My passion, My dream!

hello everyone,

my names michael widener, i live in bowlinggreen kentucky and i love reptiles, i have 10 ball pythons, 1 cali kingsnake, 1 bearded dragon. ive been watching this site for a long time now and i desided to make an account and i hope i can be a very active member of bp.net.

I want to ask you all for your help if you want too, ive entered the stand up for snakes contest and if you all will vote for my video, you all will be give me a chance to make my dream come true and be helping me change my life forever. i know your all wondering if i just made an account just so i can get you all to vote for me? thats not true at all, ive loved this site for a long time now.

If you can please watch and vote for my video and spread the word about it i would forever be in debt to you all, you can vote everyday untill aug 1st for it, so tell you friends, family and everyone else!

Thanks for helping my dream come true and giving me a chance.
    http://www.reptilechannel.com/editor...c31048bff.aspx

Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 Times in 1,511 Posts
    Welcome to bp.net Michael

I watched your video and thought it was well done, your nephew is just too cute. I think almost everyone here who keeps reptiles has changed at least one person's opinion on them since keeping them. I know that everyone I work with HATES them and is scared of them (which is kinda funny because they are all cops ) but I brought in my sweet normal male one day after a vet appointment, and one of them held him and was like "hey! He's kinda cute...." and then another one took him and says "oh, they're not slimy?" lol. Needless to say a few of them got over their fears in just that one ball python. I wish you luck in the competition

And again,
    2.0 Offspring, 1.1 Normal Ball Python, 1.0 Pastel Ball Python, 0.1 Albino Ball Python, 0.1 Pinstripe Ball Python, 0.1 Banana Ball Python, 1.0 Pied Ball Python, 1.0 Normal Hognose, 0.1 Veiled Chameleon, 0.0.1 G.pulchra, 0.1 P.metallica, 0.1 M.giganteus

Thanks

Re: My world, My passion, My dream!

Quote Originally Posted by LGray23 View Post
    Welcome to bp.net Michael

I watched your video and thought it was well done, your nephew is just too cute. I think almost everyone here who keeps reptiles has changed at least one person's opinion on them since keeping them. I know that everyone I work with HATES them and is scared of them (which is kinda funny because they are all cops ) but I brought in my sweet normal male one day after a vet appointment, and one of them held him and was like "hey! He's kinda cute...." and then another one took him and says "oh, they're not slimy?" lol. Needless to say a few of them got over their fears in just that one ball python. I wish you luck in the competition

And again,
    I agree, I have gotten a couple of my friends into snakes. My best friend now owns a pastel.

Thanks

to BP.net. Very nice video, hope you win the contest.
    1.0 Normal Ball Python (Slinky)

RIP-2004 0.1 Samoyed/Collie (Tippy) 15.5 Years Old.
    RIP-2017 0.1 Labrador Retriever (Bitsy) 13.5 Years Old.

Thanks

Welcome!

Thanks

thank you all for the wonderfull welcome to bp.net!
    seance i have owned snakes ive turned about 5-6 snake haters into snake lovers, with this contest i hope i can turn more over to the reptileside lol, thanks for your votes if you have voted and if you havent check out my video! vote for it and share it with all your friends and don't forget that you can come back everyday and vote again!

Thanks

My world, My passion, My dream! contest video, i need you all's help

VOTE FOR ME
    I entered a contest called stand up for snakes, this contest has over 10,000$ in prizes that can make my dream come true of being a ball python breeder, all I ask of you all is to go and vote for me every day, I know that seems like alot with your help I can change my life forever, Make a mental note of it so you don’t forget!

With the support of everyone here at bp.net i know i have a chance to change my life for the better and make my dream come true, so if you liked my video vote for it and share it even comment on the video page about how much you liked it, just spread the word to everyone you know and give me a chance.

Here's the link to my video: http://www.reptilechannel.com/editor...c31048bff.aspx

Again thank you everyone for supporting me and voteing, it really means alot to me

Thanks

Re: My world, My passion, My dream! contest video, i need you all's help

Ohhh! That was really good too. I loved it.

Good thing we can vote for more than one video.
    "Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." ~William Shakespeare

1.1 Normals - Apollo & Medusa
    1.0 Pastel - Zeke
    0.1 Pastel het OG - Dixie
    0.1 Pastel het Axanthic
    0.1 Spider het Axanthic
    1.1 Mojave - Clyde & Bonnie
    1.0 Black Pastel - Conan
    0.1 Spider - Dizzy

Thanks

Re: My world, My passion, My dream! contest video, i need you all's help

Quote Originally Posted by stratus_020202 View Post
    Ohhh! That was really good too. I loved it.

Good thing we can vote for more than one video.
    Thanks Stratus,

Im glad to hear that, that was the point of my video for people to like it and know that snakes arnt as bad or mean as everyone makes them out to be. dont forget now, you can vote once aday untill aug 1st so spread the word to your friends and family.

Thanks for the support,
    Michael widener
    CountrySide Reptiles

Thanks
    Thanked 1,800 Times in 1,267 Posts

Hello Michael, and to BP.net...
    "Cry, Havoc! And let slip the dogs of war..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast