Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,231

3 members and 3,228 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks
    She's gorgeous is what she is. Normal, classic, wild type, or a nice morph- she's still stunning.
    0.1 Pastel Lesser Platinum (BP)
    0.1 Dumerils Boa
    0.1 Indian Sand Boa (Sunset)
    0.1 Kenyan Sand Boa (Anery)
    0.1 Kenyan Sand Boa (Rufescen)
    0.1 Kenyan Sand Boa (Paradox Albino)
    1.0 Kenyan Sand Boa (Paradox Snow)
    And a lot of Tarantulas

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cendalla For This Useful Post:

CLSpider (05-06-2011)

Thanks

Re: Anyone wanna guess??....

beauty!
    Ball pythons 2.1.0
    Casper - Hypo -m, Java - Cinni - f, Malikai - Cinni - m

Jungle Carpet python 0.1.0
    Proxy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ergo Proxy For This Useful Post:

CLSpider (05-06-2011)

Thanks
    Thank you everyone
    I'm still stuck on what I should pair her up with...but I'm really leaning towards my lemonblast. Keep all the babies. If anything out of the ordinary comes out, hope it's a male and breed it back to mom...hope for a super haha! If nothing visually different comes out, hope it's recessive and breed a male back to mom. Good game plan?
    And hope the pairing takes, hope for no slugs, no incubating problems, hope she keeps eating the way she is, hope for lots of eggs and healthy babies, hope for everything to go perfect...when does that every happen with bps

Thanks
    That sounds like a good plan to me! Hopefully you get a male that looks like her, not only will it prove her look as genetic but it would be cool to breed him back to her and see what comes out! She is not normal, she is STUNNING!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to seeya205 For This Useful Post:

CLSpider (05-08-2011)

Registered User Caleyandanthony's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CLSpider View Post
    Just got her today. She's well over 1000 grams, but is quite underweight looking for her length (in my opinion)....but other than that seems great.
    Her head is completely blushed out. And her body has GORGEOUS blushing all over (she has WAY more than you can see in the pictures). Her belly is clear. She also has very strange colors that my camera failed to capture.

I'll take way more and much better pictures outside tomorrow....
    Anyone wanna guess what she is??

this is exactly what my new snake i just got yesterday looks like i posted her picture on here and everyone said she looks like a normal but i thought normals had the gold in them and mine dont have gold
    1.0 Vanilla Bee
    1.0 Black Pastel
    0.1 Lesser
    1.0 Enchi
    0.3 Pastel
    1.6 Normal
    0.1 Yellow Belly
    I love my snakes!!!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Honestly I wouldn't breed her to something that has pin stripe in it as the pin stripe will mask the reduced pattern. If you've got a pastel, mojave/lesser/butter, het ghost or ghost, or yellow belly those would make the best mates for her.
    My reason the pattern reduction and nice flames on her would go great with any of the morphs listed, and if it is het ghost you can prove that out.
    Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by CLSpider View Post
    Thank you everyone
    I'm still stuck on what I should pair her up with...but I'm really leaning towards my lemonblast. Keep all the babies. If anything out of the ordinary comes out, hope it's a male and breed it back to mom...hope for a super haha! If nothing visually different comes out, hope it's recessive and breed a male back to mom. Good game plan?
    And hope the pairing takes, hope for no slugs, no incubating problems, hope she keeps eating the way she is, hope for lots of eggs and healthy babies, hope for everything to go perfect...when does that every happen with bps

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meeistom View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't breed her to something that has pin stripe in it as the pin stripe will mask the reduced pattern. If you've got a pastel, mojave/lesser/butter, het ghost or ghost, or yellow belly those would make the best mates for her.
    My reason the pattern reduction and nice flames on her would go great with any of the morphs listed, and if it is het ghost you can prove that out.
    Just my 2 cents.
    Just wondering, how would the pinstripe mask the reduced pattern? Wouldn't she help make a more reduced pinstripe? I was originally going to use my pastel, but figured why not just go up one step and use the lemonblast...and hopefully see how she affects those two morphs.
    I think I'm starting to really lean towards Lemonblast because of quite a few people thinking she's a fire....and I saw this.....
    http://www.worldofballpythons.com/morphs/dragon-fly/
    I would probably just about die if when the eggs hatched, one of those came out!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345