Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,212

2 members and 2,210 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,114
Threads: 248,560
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, kindred_of_rot
    Thanks

0.1 Spider Het Pied - from "Pied Peddler"

Hi guys!

I just received my Spider 100% Het Pied 0.1 this morning from Paul Fisher at "Pied Peddler" out of Tempe, AZ.

She is an absolutely stunning animal, super light greens with yellow's and white coming up the belly among some amazing patterns with little to no wobble at all.

After putting down a payment a week ago, and paying in full 2 days ago, she was shipped the very next day (yesterday) and received alive and well today. Paul included a very detailed spreadsheet involving feeding/shed past, with a laminated photo ID card that had her, and her parents on the reverse side.

I just wanted everyone to know that Paul was EXTREMELY professional and awesome to deal with. I highly recommend him for future purchases! He's all about creating as many Pied combos as possible, among some other great animals.

Just my 2 cents.. pics will be coming after a bit of "settling" into her new home. Cheers guys, and I hope your season is going well!

Calen.

Thanks

Re: 0.1 Spider Het Pied - from "Pied Peddler"

Thank you! That is good to know. I can't believe more breeders don't include pictures of the parents. I think that is great

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cdavidson9 View Post
    Hi guys!

I just received my Spider 100% Het Pied 0.1 this morning from Paul Fisher at "Pied Peddler" out of Tempe, AZ.

She is an absolutely stunning animal, super light greens with yellow's and white coming up the belly among some amazing patterns with little to no wobble at all.

After putting down a payment a week ago, and paying in full 2 days ago, she was shipped the very next day (yesterday) and received alive and well today. Paul included a very detailed spreadsheet involving feeding/shed past, with a laminated photo ID card that had her, and her parents on the reverse side.

I just wanted everyone to know that Paul was EXTREMELY professional and awesome to deal with. I highly recommend him for future purchases! He's all about creating as many Pied combos as possible, among some other great animals.

Just my 2 cents.. pics will be coming after a bit of "settling" into her new home. Cheers guys, and I hope your season is going well!

Calen.
    does he have a website and congrats on the special pickup cant wait to see some pictures

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mdfreak2 View Post
    does he have a website and congrats on the special pickup cant wait to see some pictures
    yes he does! Piedpeddler.com

Check it out.. I really like the way he organized it. Very informative about what his goals are.