Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,330

2 members and 3,328 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
    Thanks

Smile I he worth 375.00

hi really like the lesser platinum, and i found this one http://www.vmsherp.com/4SaleBalls.htm. Is he worth the price, does anyone know this site? Please give a couple of web sites where i can buy nice ball pythons i have room for one more so i would like something special.

Thanks
    try click any advertising u see in this forum.they r trusted breeder.but i suggest BHBreptile.com.
    PLEASE CLICK HERE

Thanks

Re: I he worth 375.00

Quote Originally Posted by psychophobia View Post
    try click any advertising u see in this forum.they r trusted breeder.but i suggest BHBreptile.com.
    thanks for the fast reply

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Hi,

I have never heard anyone say a bad word about those people.

You can double check on fauna's BOI but as far as I know there is no reason to avoid them at all.

He is a nice looking lesser so, if that price seems fair to you compared to other sources, I'd say it was worth it.

What were your plans for him in the future? - you might have a plan in mind that would be better with one with busy pattern with lots of alien heads for all I know.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dr del View Post
    Hi,

I have never heard anyone say a bad word about those people.

You can double check on fauna's BOI but as far as I know there is no reason to avoid them at all.

He is a nice looking lesser so, if that price seems fair to you compared to other sources, I'd say it was worth it.

What were your plans for him in the future? - you might have a plan in mind that would be better with one with busy pattern with lots of alien heads for all I know.

dr del
    Hi I have a female albino and a male spider and i wanted something different to get a different morph. What I really wanted is a piebald but its just too expensive. How can i get a piedbald without having to pay huge money by breeding? maybe using a het for piedbald. OK this is the question How can I get a piedbald baby by crossing a female albino and ????.

Thanks

You can buy a male pied for just about 2x what you're contemplating spending on that lesser. I'd just save up for a bit longer if that's what you really want.

As for the lesser... He's nearly a year old so I don't think that's a bad deal from a reputable breeder. He's a handsome fellow too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spitzu View Post
    You can buy a male pied for just about 2x what you're contemplating spending on that lesser. I'd just save up for a bit longer if that's what you really want.

As for the lesser... He's nearly a year old so I don't think that's a bad deal from a reputable breeder. He's a handsome fellow too.
    what if I pair my albino with a normal het for piedbald could i get any piedbalds or i would have to inbreed the babies to have a chance to get a piedbald?

Thanks

You'd get het albino, 50% possible het pied babies. I personally wouldn't bother getting a het unless you had a pied to mate to it.

Thanks

piebald is a recessive trait, so you would have to have two het piebalds to make any piebalds (1:4 chance). if you wanted to just have one het to a non piebald morph, you'd be playing HUGE gambling games by breeding the offspring. it would probably be easiest to buy two het piebalds, breed any piebalds you may get to the albino, and then rebreed the double hets (since albino is also a recessive trait). Thats if you don't want to spend the money on the shortcuts though
    0.1 normal - Constantine, 0.1 Spider - Lilu
    3.0 doggies -Charlie (rottweiler), Luke (golden retriever), Dallas (german shepherd)
    1.0 Betta fish - Norris
    1.0 Rat - Forrest (R.I.P Mook and Milo)
    1.0 frenchman