Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,421

2 members and 3,419 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
    Thanks

My Experience with SYR :)

So, I've had a SYR account since like 2008 but I've never actually shipped any reptiles. I was preparing to when they went down for shipping with UPS so I never got to.

I stopped in at my local franchise FedEXOffice store to get their policy on shipping live harmless reptiles and to see if they've heard of SYR. They haven't and inform me that they need a call from coprerate in order to accept boxes, even if I were already a certified shipper.

I give Fedex live animal desk a call and then SYR and leave a message for Walt. I get a call back the next day from Walt (after missing a call from the Live animal desk). He says that he'll email the Live animal desk and get ahold of people for me and work it from SYR's end. I eventually end up talking to the live animal desk, they call the store give them all the info they need to take the box and give me a call back.

All in all it was a really great experience and Fedex and SYR were both a big help. My first official box has gone out and was delivered this morning with no hitches.

I love SYR and what they do for our hobby Thanks guys!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cinderbird For This Useful Post:

angllady2 (05-15-2011)