Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,069

0 members and 3,069 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,132
Threads: 248,575
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RelentlessPanda
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    I think that Gretchen Wilson said it best..

"Victoria's Secret.. Well their stuff is real nice, but I can buy the same damn thing on a Wal-Mart shelf half price.. And still look sexy, just as sexy, as those models on t.v.. I don't need no designer tag to make my man want me."

I think that pretty much sums up my thoughts on their store, lol.
    -Nicki-

1.0 Bearded Dragon (Sugar)
    0.1 Iguana (Spice)
    1.1 Dauschands (Duke and Daisy)
    1.0 Bassett Hound (Bo)
    1.0 Lab-Mix (Ali)

"Distance isn't for the fearful, it's for the bold, for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love, for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ShortStack For This Useful Post:

DellaF (02-27-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,053 Posts
    The girlfriend likes their products pretty much better than any other brand out there, but they are pricey.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 Times in 1,511 Posts
    They are WAY over priced, but there is NO WAY that bras from any other store compare. Any type you need/want is there...and it's less expensive than plastic surgery lol.
    2.0 Offspring, 1.1 Normal Ball Python, 1.0 Pastel Ball Python, 0.1 Albino Ball Python, 0.1 Pinstripe Ball Python, 0.1 Banana Ball Python, 1.0 Pied Ball Python, 1.0 Normal Hognose, 0.1 Veiled Chameleon, 0.0.1 G.pulchra, 0.1 P.metallica, 0.1 M.giganteus

Thanks

Re: Victorias Secret...like or not like?

Quote Originally Posted by LGray23 View Post
    They are WAY over priced, but there is NO WAY that bras from any other store compare. Any type you need/want is there...and it's less expensive than plastic surgery lol.
    I don't get the hype, lol. I buy these super comfy bras that are Fruit of the Loom and they also are good push-up's, too. I think sometimes their's do a little too much and crosses into an area I call "false advertising" hahaha.. If I was meant to be bigger, I would have been. To each their own though
    -Nicki-

1.0 Bearded Dragon (Sugar)
    0.1 Iguana (Spice)
    1.1 Dauschands (Duke and Daisy)
    1.0 Bassett Hound (Bo)
    1.0 Lab-Mix (Ali)

"Distance isn't for the fearful, it's for the bold, for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love, for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."

Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 Times in 3,885 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loonunit View Post
    Victoria's Secret has a kids section ???

As a woman (ps, I'm a woman): I mostly wish the salewomen wouldn't assault me with measuring tapes as soon as I wander in looking for an underwire-free bra. I'm not keen on lifting my arms over my head so that some strange woman can measure the circumference of my boobs in front of a half dozen petrified and embarrassed husbands trying to shop for Christmas gifts for their wives.
    Yep, at least the one in our area does. It's for preteens, which I consider kids, and teens. The shirts/shorts/skirts are stuff I would consider club clothes. Mid-drift shirts, SHORT skirts, shorts that I would call underwear, and shirts, that are sports bras-how you could call them shirts There are stuffed animals, and other girly kid stuff in there. Weather or not they claim it is or isn't for kids....it is. They call the section 'Pink', the one in our location is clearly for young teens to preteens. Some of it is geared towards college girls, but a good chunk of it is clearly for young teens.

Here are some examples of the clothes in there. My sister was saying that she would wear a medium in the Pink store and she wears a size 0....that's not adult sizes IMO.

http://media.victoriassecret.com/pro...g3/V310205.jpg
    http://media.victoriassecret.com/pro...15917_CMYK.jpg
    http://media.victoriassecret.com/pro...g3/V315413.jpg

Ok, yeah this is a normal teen girl's PJ shirt with text
    http://media.victoriassecret.com/pro...g3/V311839.jpg

But these?!
    http://media.victoriassecret.com/pro...g3/V310901.jpg
    http://media.victoriassecret.com/pro...g3/V311840.jpg

And there are little tiny 'shorts' that say things like "take it off" on the butt and other really inappropriate things for teens to be wearing around.

Maybe I'm too conservative when it comes to this stuff......

I also totally agree with you about it being uncomfortable to be felt up by an old lady in front of husbands and kids!
    Last edited by SlitherinSisters; 02-27-2011 at 02:40 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SlitherinSisters For This Useful Post:

Skittles1101 (02-27-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShortStack View Post
    I don't get the hype, lol. I buy these super comfy bras that are Fruit of the Loom and they also are good push-up's, too. I think sometimes their's do a little too much and crosses into an area I call "false advertising" hahaha.. If I was meant to be bigger, I would have been. To each their own though
    I'm talking about support for people that have had children, like myself, that any old bra wouldn't do wonders for, like some of the ones at VS. Not talking false advertisement here lol
    2.0 Offspring, 1.1 Normal Ball Python, 1.0 Pastel Ball Python, 0.1 Albino Ball Python, 0.1 Pinstripe Ball Python, 0.1 Banana Ball Python, 1.0 Pied Ball Python, 1.0 Normal Hognose, 0.1 Veiled Chameleon, 0.0.1 G.pulchra, 0.1 P.metallica, 0.1 M.giganteus

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Skittles1101 For This Useful Post:

SlitherinSisters (02-27-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,721 Times in 1,477 Posts

Not talking false advertisement here lol
    yep I need to stay out of this thread with quotes like that

As a guy, I say wear w/e you feel is conformable, nothing looks better than when shes not wearing anything.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm talking about support for people that have had children, like myself, that any old bra wouldn't do wonders for, like some of the ones at VS. Not talking false advertisement here lol
    Or someone who needs something quality that doesn't dig into their shoulders. IMO nothing can compare to their bras, but the $50 price tag makes it hard to own very many-for many of us at least. The women in my family exchange VS gift cards every year for Christmas so we can get a new one. It kind of defeats the purpose because you still spend the money, but you also get an x-mas gift bought!

I bet you boys are just loving this

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhhWatALoser View Post
    yep I need to stay out of this thread with quotes like that

As a guy, I say wear w/e you feel is conformable, nothing looks better than when shes not wearing anything.
    Typical

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SlitherinSisters For This Useful Post:

Skittles1101 (02-27-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SlitherinSisters View Post
    Or someone who needs something quality that doesn't dig into their shoulders. IMO nothing can compare to their bras, but the $50 price tag makes it hard to own very many-for many of us at least. The women in my family exchange VS gift cards every year for Christmas so we can get a new one. It kind of defeats the purpose because you still spend the money, but you also get an x-mas gift bought!

I bet you boys are just loving this
    Oh I totally agree with you, and I honestly only own like two bras from that store, all my others are like regular cheap bras, and they work, BUT, not as well as my VS bras. I got suckered into opening a credit card for VS (woops!) completely on accident...I thought she meant a rewards card...but whatever, I charged my giftcard, charged the rest to my new (not wanted) credit card, and paid it off later. I don't go near that store because now I have plastic...and you know how that goes...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast