Ok so my niece home sick this week so stayed with grandmom and myself..
so I figure since she was antsy ( i am too) we took the time to check and weight all my snakes.
and I am shocked on how some have nice weight gains and 4 are moreless the possible gravids.

I have at least 4 that pushing the 2200+ gram weight. and only 2 are possible gravid ( the 3rd it may be possible but I didn't caught any locks or interest fromthe pinstripe male.) and outside the one rescue I seen at least 400 gram weight gain ( been having issues keeping rodents breeding and finding live rats locally. )
The only oen that not really gaining is i think my mouser only or rat crawler cause she hides her head from anything of proper size. So she not eating as much for me. plus she still got those parodex spots on the lighter brown/tan areas ( only) and they been ther for like 2 years.

When 4thesnakelady visits me next month we are going to reporbe and verify the sex of all the normals and the pinstripe...

Ialso want a guess on how many more eggs is it possible to get from a 2036 gram female ( she gave me 6 and weight like 1700grams last year) and shestill eating right now and locking when the male not in shed. I just yope for more than 1 pied this time lol ..