Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,685

2 members and 2,683 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,120
Threads: 248,562
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Luke50585
    Thanks

Who is the best breeder for you?

Who is the best breeder for you and why?

Thanks
    Breeder as in our best breeding snake or breeder as in person who breeds snakes?
    Under Construction.....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,391 Posts
    Interesting question to me the best breeder is the guy whom says no I will not sell you this animal to the guy who walks up and says that is cool I don't know anything about them but I want it.

In our area I have watched 2 breeders do this while I was talking to them, sadly one of the two is out of business and the other is still gearing up. I can't say for the others.

A breeder who places the animals welfare over the cash sale is a good breeder and will look after the animals in his/her care no matter what.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,356 Times in 1,377 Posts
    There's plenty of great breeders out there. Just depends on what your looking for and what they're working with...
    Lucifer Sam, Siam cat...
    Always sitting by your side,
    Always by your side...
    That cat's something I can't explain...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,721 Times in 1,477 Posts
    If your asking for best breeding snake, by far my male lesser, knocks up every girl hes put with. locks in less than 5 hours usually....... but if your asking for people.

Some are more involved with the hobby then others. I would say BHB, Brain has put more work into this hobby than most breeders. But I don't think the word "best" is correct. I don't know anyone who buys from one breeder. there are plenty of great breeders.

Others may just breeder and sell snakes and thats it, which there is nothing wrong with that. But some will take the time to answer emails and give your information over the phone even tho your not interested in buying something from them. Some are involved with online videos, showing us stuff, giving out info, taking time out of their busy day. Some are involved with this forum. Some are involved with the legal system that has to do with our animals. Things like that will make me have my favorite breeders, but I can't really say one is the best.
    Last edited by OhhWatALoser; 01-30-2011 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks

Re: Who is the best breeder for you?

I mean by breeder is the one who breeds snakes particularly ball python. Yes, a good breeder will always think about to whom they sell their BP. Who do you think is the best breeder for you and why? Is there a specific name that you love to buy from? Specific breeder for a specific morph? You like the breeder because of the way they breed, the way they treat us in buying their BP, good after sales pointers/suggestions a good seller that they are or something like that.

Thanks
    Recommended because I personally met them and purchased snakes from them are:

Charlie www.RoyalQPythons.com
    Raphael www.MAballs.net
    Jason www.MightyMorphs.com

Everyone has their own opinion on who they decided to do business with. What made me decide on dealing with the above mentioned is that I got my E-mails replied to in a timely manner, they were all informative and are great even post sale. They are always there to answer any questions you have, and they have been there even before I made a purchase from either of them. They are great genuine breeders and overall great people.