Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,220

1 members and 2,219 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey

Thread: funny story

Thanks

Talking funny story

so I bought three mice and a cage for them (for feeders) and when I went to get them out of the trunk there were two out but I caught them and put them back in but they got out again now the cage is covered in zip ties to keep them from getting out of the bigger gaps ad they are living in the basement....now I just need to get the cats to leave them alone

Thanks
    Now two times my cat has knocked them over and theyve gotten out but luckily their not that smart so they dont hide very good

Thanks
    Lol scrappy rascals

Thanks
    Haha, speaking of mice. A few months ago I had my male normal rescue probed by a University pro, and well to make a long story short, he got mites there... Obviously I wasn't very happy. But I got him all straightened out, but he lost his appetite for almost two months. Right before his appetite returned, I started buying live, hoping these might spike his interest.
    So, one day I had to take a short trip to pick up some things. My sister was over, and I of course told her to keep an eye on the Ball and the mouse in the cage with him. Well, when I came back, I discovered I had a new addition to my pets. The feeder mouse. After a few face-palms I thought it was hysterical, especially when she told me she dropped the mouse trying to get it out of the cage and it scurried across the floor for a half hour.

Bad news: My sister has officially banned me from feeding live.

Good news: Nobody has to know but me and the Balls... and I don't think they're going to say anything

Thanks
    lol thats funny my little sister named one mouse cubby and shes teling me to feed him off last....its funny shes not that serious I told her Id help her out with getting a hamster so I think she'll be fine. I fed off the really mean one on christmas day it was biting at me like it ment to kill me so I had to wear gloves and she also hid from my snake forcing me to put my hand in the cage with a very hungry snake with the scent of mice on my hand

6. The Following User Says Thank You to melrappmel For This Useful Post:

LeviBP (12-29-2010)