Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,014

3 members and 3,011 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,124
Threads: 248,567
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Rai

Thread: More advice

Thanks

More advice

So I found on from posting on here that my 2 month old should be eating more then a pinkie every 5-7 days. It was suggested either a hopper or a rat pup would be better.

However, my store is out of both. It does have pinkies. Should I try feeding her 2? And if so, do I space them out or put both in together for her to take as she wants?

Also, she is eating live and I want to get her away from that. How good an idea would it be to do one live and one F/T ?

And man do I LOVE this site. Some of you have some beautiful snakes! And the advice is awesome!!!!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Rule of thumb is to feed one food item the same size or slightly larger than the largest part of your snakes body. I personally think a pinkie would not be enough food for a 2 month old BP. If you don't have access right now to something larger then feed it 2 or 3 pinks (better than nothing) Feed it and when it takes the first one down offer the 2nd. IMO I wouldn't even worry about FT until you get him established on a regular feeding schedule, unless you can get some FT rap pups or hoppers now to try.