Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,365

2 members and 3,363 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
    Thanks

RIP Kush the Cham

RIP Kush, he died today, no idea why, possibly an acute onset respiratory infection... He was my first Cham, I've had him for a bit over 2 years, and he was one of my favorites.... He will deff be missed

My "Collection"
    Pastel ball python
    1.1.1 Sandfire & blood bearded dragons
    4 leopard geckos
    3 red eared sliders
    1 Russian tortoise
    R.I.P Veiled chameleon

Thanks
    This is what he looked like the day I got him, about the length of my finger

My "Collection"
    Pastel ball python
    4 leopard geckos
    3 red eared sliders
    1 Russian tortoise
    R.I.P Veiled chameleon

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: RIP Kush the Cham

It's always very sad to lose a pet...especially when we have no idea why. I'm very sorry.
    -- Judy

Thanks
    awee thats so sad! but i do love the name!!! well how old was he? and now hes in little fruit fly heaven! eating out his hearts content!

sry saw over 2 years! >_<
    Last edited by dembonez; 12-12-2010 at 01:52 AM.
    my channel plz check it out!

www.youtube.com/reptopia

Thanks
    Thank you guys ! I appreciate it, anybody who understood the origin of the name loved it, with his coloration it suited him perfectly too... I think my next Cham's name will be along the same lines... When I got him he was in a 30G vertical with another male from his clutch and he was deffinitely obviously the dominant animal, his spunk is what made me want him, he always stood his ground and even wouldn't back down to me... Ill never forget him, little dude had quite a personality, and people who don't keep reptiles don't understand that they can be great pets that can be social... What I'm upset about is he was really just starting to warm up to me lately, not as much cage aggression, and he was willing to eat right from my hand... But those are the memories I'll always have... I should consider myself lucky that I got my first Cham to last this long, I know people who could never keep a Cham for longer than 6 months even with proper husbandry.... I'm already looking at panthers, as sad as it is to think I'm replacing him, my buddy owns a herp shop and he has a beautiful blue nosy be for sale, or I'm thinking about waiting to see if he could get me an ambilobe... My mom felt horrible that he died and offered to get me another as a Christmas gift... I guess that's good news
    My "Collection"
    Pastel ball python
    4 leopard geckos
    3 red eared sliders
    1 Russian tortoise
    R.I.P Veiled chameleon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scarface2jz View Post
    Thank you guys ! I appreciate it, anybody who understood the origin of the name loved it, with his coloration it suited him perfectly too... I think my next Cham's name will be along the same lines... When I got him he was in a 30G vertical with another male from his clutch and he was deffinitely obviously the dominant animal, his spunk is what made me want him, he always stood his ground and even wouldn't back down to me... Ill never forget him, little dude had quite a personality, and people who don't keep reptiles don't understand that they can be great pets that can be social... What I'm upset about is he was really just starting to warm up to me lately, not as much cage aggression, and he was willing to eat right from my hand... But those are the memories I'll always have... I should consider myself lucky that I got my first Cham to last this long, I know people who could never keep a Cham for longer than 6 months even with proper husbandry.... I'm already looking at panthers, as sad as it is to think I'm replacing him, my buddy owns a herp shop and he has a beautiful blue nosy be for sale, or I'm thinking about waiting to see if he could get me an ambilobe... My mom felt horrible that he died and offered to get me another as a Christmas gift... I guess that's good news
    im glad to hear that your bouncing back so well! i was thinking of naming my Bw tegu kush when i get one lmao but idkkk
    my channel plz check it out!

www.youtube.com/reptopia

Thanks
    Thanked 3,152 Times in 2,887 Posts

So sorry for your loss and you are correct, reptiles make awesome pets!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 Times in 3,885 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry for your loss. He was very cool! I've always thought they were really neat creatures!