Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,180

2 members and 3,178 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
    Registered User XzX_Patrick_XzX's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Lucy Finally Ate!!!!

Sorry for the bad quality pic but I didn't want to disturb her. I wanna say thanks a whole lot to every one that helped me out. You Guys ROCK!!!!

I tried to feed her live earlier today but she had no interest. I left her alone for a couple of hours and then tried to feed her by heating it up and leaving it with her in a closed up box so it would be dark, she still didnt eat it. I wound up having to assist feed her but as soon as I got the head of it in her mouth she bit down and went for the kill. I dipped the mouse in some water first to help it go down, and to provide her with some more hydration.

Im so relieved that she has something in her stomach. After she had gotten it all the way down, she went to her water bowl and it looked like she was using the side of it to help push it down. I thought that was really interesting. Anyway I want to thank everyone who posted in my thread about this and everyone for providing somewhere for people to come and get good info from experienced people with great attitudes about it, THANKS!!!!

Thanks
    Congrats! Time & patience is the key to success... usually it will take no more then 3 assist feedings for your ball python to eat by itself....Good Luck....
    0.1 Normal BP (Bella)
    BG FAN!