Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,188

0 members and 3,188 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: so has ralph spilled the beans yet?

this is what it is it is desert phantom clown if you see his records he has made deserts het clown and has phantom het clowns that he produce i bet the phantom mixed with desert and clown make the snake more yellow that what i think or add pastel too of those for sure !!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RemysBalls View Post
    pastel x super enchi x fire x clown

The picture is a pastel x super enchi x fire if you added clown in there for the markings you could have the snake
    I totally agree! I've seen this combo before and instantly thought if ya just add some clown in there, its the flatline!
    Aaron Smolinski

BPnet Veteran TheReptileEnthusiast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmo13 View Post
    I totally agree! I've seen this combo before and instantly thought if ya just add some clown in there, its the flatline!
    On the right track, but it is highly unlikely it is super enchi. The odds of hitting a super recessive with two other codom genes thrown in are just ridiculous, not to mention that you would have to raise a female up to produce a super. The odds are almost nill if you are only using animals with all those genes that are just het clowns, and we haven't seen a visual enchi clown yet.

Firefly enchi clown is a little more plausible since you could hit it with a male fire enchi het clown to a female pastel clown or something to that effect.

My money is on something simpler like a firefly clown, a pastel enchi clown, or a pastel desert clown.

We will see a super enchi fire pastel clown eventually, but I think we will see visual examples of more than just the pastel clown first(enchi clown, fire clown, etc.).
    Last edited by TheReptileEnthusiast; 05-11-2011 at 09:51 PM.

Registered User Brass City Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can someone pm me ralph web site pls would luv to see what u all r talking about pls and thank u

Thanks
    I don't think it's on his website(http://www.ralphdavisreptiles.com/)
    Here is a vid (end of it):
    www.gpreptiles.com // YouTube // Facebook // Instagram

Normal 1.3 // Mojave 0.1 // Pinstripe 0.1 // Spider 1.1 // Lesser 1.1 // Clown 0.3 // Pastel Clown 1.0 // Fire Fly 1.0 // Pewter 1.1 // Pastel het. Clown 1.0 // Dinker (probably YB complex) 1.2 // Kingpin poss YB 1.1 // Enchi Calico 1.0 // Pied 0.1 // Albino 0.1 // Cinnamon 0.1 //

Red Tail Boa het Kahl Albino 1.1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Orlandoflor View Post
    this is what it is it is desert phantom clown if you see his records he has made deserts het clown and has phantom het clowns that he produce i bet the phantom mixed with desert and clown make the snake more yellow that what i think or add pastel too of those for sure !!!
    Yes!!
    I read somewhere that when phantom is mixed with spider it makes them really yellow.

So Mixing Desert (super clean yellow already).... Phantom (Brightens the yellow) and Clown (also brings yellow out) could be it!

Good research man

Anyone got any views on this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheReptileEnthusiast View Post
    On the right track, but it is highly unlikely it is super enchi. The odds of hitting a super recessive with two other codom genes thrown in are just ridiculous, not to mention that you would have to raise a female up to produce a super. The odds are almost nill if you are only using animals with all those genes that are just het clowns, and we haven't seen a visual enchi clown yet.

Firefly enchi clown is a little more plausible since you could hit it with a male fire enchi het clown to a female pastel clown or something to that effect.

My money is on something simpler like a firefly clown, a pastel enchi clown, or a pastel desert clown.

We will see a super enchi fire pastel clown eventually, but I think we will see visual examples of more than just the pastel clown first(enchi clown, fire clown, etc.).
    Unfortunately, I realized this as I thought about it more. I imagine it isn't anything possibly that complex with a recessive. If it is, he prayed pretty hard to the snake gods! But it is definitely insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattinho View Post
    Yes!!
    I read somewhere that when phantom is mixed with spider it makes them really yellow.

So Mixing Desert (super clean yellow already).... Phantom (Brightens the yellow) and Clown (also brings yellow out) could be it!

Good research man

Anyone got any views on this?
    Does anyone have any idea what a desert phantom actually looks like?? I tried looking on google but couldn't find anything.
    Aaron Smolinski

Thanks

No one has owned up to making one ...yet. Of all the 'Big' breeders I think Ralph would be the first with most Phantom combos.

Check out Phantom Spiders they are so yellow!

Also if you look through his records you can see he has a few Phantom projects going and thets not including his private ones.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattinho View Post
    No one has owned up to making one ...yet. Of all the 'Big' breeders I think Ralph would be the first with most Phantom combos.

Check out Phantom Spiders they are so yellow!

Also if you look through his records you can see he has a few Phantom projects going and thets not including his private ones.
    I'm surprised no one has. I think they've got tons of potential.

And after looking more into the phantom/spiders, i can see it. Throw a clown in there, and that there might very well be it!
    Aaron Smolinski

BPnet Veteran TheReptileEnthusiast's Avatar
    Thanks

The only question I would have about a desert phantom clown is how long ago did Ralph produce the phantom het clowns and desert het clowns. One would have to be an adult female in the pairing.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast