Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,097

0 members and 3,097 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

zacharynay (18)

» Stats

Members: 75,114
Threads: 248,554
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, kindred_of_rot
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: so has ralph spilled the beans yet?

Hi,.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlandoflor View Post
    the thing is that at his website he does not show 08 clutches or older he could have made a phantom het clown girl in one of those and then in the 09 season that was one of the sercet clutches or something like that but we dont know he could have gotten a desert het clown male but your right if its not this it could be a pastel enchi clown the pastel echi are really bright when they are young and then just add clown but i think its one of those two. there might be more morphs in there but very unlickly unless he has the best luck in the word and he hit the combo!
    He does have pics in some of the older clutches.

http://www.ralphdavisreptiles.com/birthing_record/

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

BPnet Veteran TheReptileEnthusiast's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course you could produce a phantom desert clown much faster by just breeding a male phantom desert to a female clown and hoping for a male phantom desert het clown, then breeding him back to a female clown, but noone mentioned any such breeding in Ralph's birthing records.

Thanks

Orlandoflor- that phantom clown project sounds like a good one, enjoy. I've got some so far undone clown combos brewing as well, although if the flatline has enchi in it Ralph already beat me to one of them!
    Last edited by TheReptileEnthusiast; 05-13-2011 at 06:11 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dr del View Post
    Hi,.

He does have pics in some of the older clutches.

http://www.ralphdavisreptiles.com/birthing_record/

dr del
    give me some time and i waste part of my life lookingthrough them lol any way i got something to do but when i come back ill see if i can figure what flatine is !

Thanks

well i skimed through the years got to 04 then stop could not find some stuff that leads to flatline but i bet that it in those classified ones but i did find that in 08 he made some enchi males and female het clown they are in page five if anyone want to see them they are hot !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orlandoflor For This Useful Post:

TheReptileEnthusiast (05-13-2011)

Thanks

Wow, enchi het clowns way back in '08? For some reason I was thinking it was in 09'. The super enchi clown could very well have been made in '10. Did you notice his comment?

"I think the "Super Enchi Pastel Clown" will be SICK!!." Note that he uses the old school "Enchi Pastel" to refer to the enchi morph, so he is referring to wanting to make a super enchi clown.

Could he have been patient enough to hold off on breeding one of the males to a clown in '09 so he could go strait to the super? Actually I remember he bred an enchi het clown male and a lesser het clown male to the same female and the lesser ended up being the father. Maybe he just struck out in '09 on the enchi clown and the female enchi het clown was likely ready to go in '10, so he went for the super and hit it.

Those enchi het clowns ARE hot btw.

Also in the pic of the mommy clown on the eggs she is very reduced.
    Last edited by TheReptileEnthusiast; 05-13-2011 at 09:43 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheReptileEnthusiast View Post
    Wow, enchi het clowns way back in '08? For some reason I was thinking it was in 09'. The super enchi clown could very well have been made in '10. Did you notice his comment?

"I think the "Super Enchi Pastel Clown" will be SICK!!." Note that he uses the old school "Enchi Pastel" to refer to the enchi morph, so he is referring to wanting to make a super enchi clown.

Could he have been patient enough to hold off on breeding one of the males to a clown in '09 so he could go strait to the super? Actually I remember he bred an enchi het clown male and a lesser het clown male to the same female and the lesser ended up being the father. Maybe he just struck out in '09 on the enchi clown and the female enchi het clown was likely ready to go in '10, so he went for the super and hit it.

Those enchi het clowns ARE hot btw.

Also in the pic of the mommy clown on the eggs she is very reduced.
    i know by heart he already has a enchi clown how do i know you say like you said before he has like 2 clutches of 2010 of when he bred a pastel het clown a lesser het clown and a enchi het clown to a female het clown of the first one we see that he made a lesser clown but then at a different clutch same males to female het clown but he put it in his classifieds that mean he got some enchi clowns why hide it if they were just lesser or pastel clowns . and yeah flatline could possibly be a super enchi clown like the 08 enchis by now those female whould be ready and make some nice clown comos just get one of those enchi girls by now they are way big enough and then breed his pastel het clown male that he put as a sire then boom you got flatline

Pastel Enchi Clown

or something close to that!
    Last edited by Orlandoflor; 05-13-2011 at 09:58 PM.

Thanks
    So I've been doing some messing around on the genetic wizard, and I feel like I may be on the right track, but I could be wrong.

Pair a male Spinner het clown, and breed it to a het clown, and the pattern is VERY similar to his snake. "Clown Spider" is the result. If you look at that pattern and slightly reduced it, and add the yellow, you have Ralph's snake.

The question is, where is the bright yellow coming from and whats causing the slightly reduced pattern? Pastel maybe for the color?

Just my 2 cents.
    0.1 Spider

Thanks

Ralph often says he doesn't put every clutch he has on his birthing records. The only place he puts every clutch is on his wall. Also none of his classified clutches have pics of anything but normals.
    Last edited by Mattinho; 05-14-2011 at 02:59 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Orlandoflor View Post
    i know by heart he already has a enchi clown how do i know you say like you said before he has like 2 clutches of 2010 of when he bred a pastel het clown a lesser het clown and a enchi het clown to a female het clown of the first one we see that he made a lesser clown but then at a different clutch same males to female het clown but he put it in his classifieds that mean he got some enchi clowns why hide it if they were just lesser or pastel clowns . and yeah flatline could possibly be a super enchi clown like the 08 enchis by now those female whould be ready and make some nice clown comos just get one of those enchi girls by now they are way big enough and then breed his pastel het clown male that he put as a sire then boom you got flatline

Pastel Enchi Clown

or something close to that!
    I think he stuck out in 2009 with the enchi clown. However, he probably hit the enchi clown with clutch number 164 that hatched on Sept 23, 2010. It was enchi, lesser, and pastel het clown males bred to a visual clown female. Like you said, he wouldn't have classified the results if there wasn't an enchi clown produced because everyone has already seen lesser clowns and pastel clowns. Heck, the flatline could very well just be the enchi clown, you never know how 2 genes will interact. It would explain why he is being so secretive, because if it is just a simple enchi clown, everyone with a female enchi and male clown would be putting them together this season. The flatline video was posted in October just one month after clutch 164 hatched.
    Last edited by TheReptileEnthusiast; 05-14-2011 at 10:54 AM.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast