Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,283

2 members and 3,281 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

Thread: mites!!

Thanks

mites!!

so i had a problem with mites about 2 weeks ago and i searched for that "PAM" stuff for ages but because im from the uk i culdnt find the bugger anywhere!! so i went for the what i was told is the equivalant, and it was excellent!!! i washed the viv down and sloshed the stuff all around everything including Flick (the BP), it said to leave it for 48 hours so i left it for about 3 days just to make sure it was okayy and dun its job and i got her out expecting the stuff to have not really done much but it done it and touch wood i have had none touch wood! just thought i would share really that if u cant get hold of "PAM" go for mite off cost me £7.00 sterling dont know how much that would be in the US but cant be too much different. but any way yeah if you cvant get provent-a-mite get mite off!
    0.1 Normal- Flickk!
    1.2 cats- Mr, Missy, simba
    0.0.4 fish!- enie, meanie, minie, mo

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: mites!!

Hi,

You didn't get the equivalent.

The closest equivalent to Provent-a-Mite would have been callingtons I think - or was it Ardap. Yep it seems to be ardap that has the same lingering effect.

You can get Callingtons here.

Ardap here.

And provent-a-mite here.

I'd advise buying one of them as mite off doesn't work the same way and you will have mites again as soon as the eggs hatch.

dr del
    Last edited by dr del; 11-09-2010 at 07:51 PM.
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.