Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,237

1 members and 2,236 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

September CONTEST WINNERS!!! (and NEWS about next month's contests!)

Our photo contests were very successful this month, and our winners very deserving!! Congrats to each of you!!

Ball Python of the Month -- Agent73

Herp of the Month -- alexOATH

Photo of the Month -- xxxLIGERxxx

October's Photo of the Month theme will be "SPOOKY!" This can be a rather broad category, so long as your picture represents your interpretation of "spooky". It does not necessarily have to have anything to do with Halloween, but certainly can. ALSO, as an extra little twist...these pics MAY be photoshopped to get the effects you want, but do not have to be so. It should be a fun way to get creative, or share something special you've taken in the past.

And a little extra news about all three contests for the month of October. To spice things up a little bit, we will be offering a small prize package that includes some BP.net swag AND a BP.net hat for each contest winner!! These hats are extremely rare and highly sought after...you don't want to miss out on your chance to have one!

IMPORTANT: While we try very hard to always fairly enforce the rules of the contests...when real prizes are offered, we are extra stringent with the rules, so PLEASE read through them before submitting your picture, to make sure yours will be included. BP.net staff members may not enter this month's contests.

CONTEST RULES & SUBMISSION LINKS

Once again, CONGRATS to all three of our winners for September!!
    -- Judy

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JLC For This Useful Post:

JEWSKIN (10-09-2010),M_MULLINS (10-30-2010),rabernet (10-08-2010),shelliebear (10-08-2010),wolfy-hound (10-29-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: September CONTEST WINNERS!!! (and NEWS about next month's contests!)

Just wanted to draw a little attention back to the contests. Make sure folks know we're offering REAL PRIZES this month!!!

And to also let folks know that I haven't started validating pics yet (I like to wait until about half-way through the month so folks have plenty of time to get in their minimum-post requirements)....and my Mom is in town this week, so my online participation will be sporadic for the next several days. But I WILL get to those validations soon. Be sure to get your pictures in!!
    -- Judy