Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,285

2 members and 3,283 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Question Ralph Davis and other big breeders?

Does anyone have any experience working with the big business breeders? Ralph Davis, The Urban Python, etc... I was really impressed with Ralph Davis but his website is awful and he lists no prices, is there any type of list for pricing in this business?

I come from a gecko and bearded dragon background so I realize that morph prices vary depending on many factors, but there is still a generic range for most morphs if produced by reputable breeders.

Thanks
    Ralph is a great guy to work with. If you send him an email he will usually get back to you within a day. Ralph's prices are not going to be the cheapest you can find but his animals are top notch.

Pricing in ball pythons can sometimes be a joke. It seems like people are always having "sales" because of one life tragedy or another. So at time you can get a great deal but for the same reason usually by the time your hatchling is ready to breed the market has crashed.

Thanks

Re: Ralph Davis and other big breeders?

Ralph Davis very helpful and great animals

JKobylka: Awesome

BHB: well Brian let me visit for a week, learn, observe, work and spent a lot of time teaching me about bp's. Before that trip only knew thru purchases and he made me feel welcome as if he knew me his whole life. So Big breeder Brian is good.

Those are the 3 big breeders i guess you could say i have worked with...but remember this site is filled with tons of small breeder, hobby breeder, smaller operation people. They are top notch as well. Check out the site, feedback section etc and you wont go wrong
    Troy Van Orman/Kysenia www.prairielandpythons.com(daily blog and updates!)tavopt@prairierehab.com

Thanks

Talking Re: Ralph Davis and other big breeders?

Well i like Garricks Website. I haven't worked with him yet but i look forward to getting some bp's from him. Hes answered multiple emails, and phone calls quickly than i expected him to answer. Check out his website he has geckos and snakes.

Prices are very good in my opinion!

http://www.royalconstrictordesigns.com/

0.1 Pastel (LemonDrop)
    1.0 Mojave (Mojo)
    1.1 Normals (Otis, Queen)
    1.0 Pinstripe (Pins)

http://www.youtube.com/user/ILUVREPTILES1?feature=mhum

Thanks
    This is very helpful, thank you!

Thanks

Garrick at RoyalConstrictors is great as is RCReptiles.

I have no doubt that Ralph Davies is phenominal but I hate at guessing prices and what might I be able to afford.

On a side note, most snakes are roughly the same price type for type but there is always a breeder that is waaay more expensive or cheaper than the average.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts
    Ralph will quote you a price if you send an email. Any breeder that doesn't post prices is pretty used to getting emails about "How much is?"

Micheal Cole from BallRoomPythonsSouth is cool too.
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Thanks
    Brian at bhb is great with reasonable prices and great animals! Brian Gundy is a great guy and ansered all me breeding questions on the phone and never bought anything off him! Also Markus Jayne as amazing animals but he is Canadian!

Thanks

I can tell you right off the bat that Ralph Davis is absolutely great at customer service. His snakes are top notch and although you will pay a little more, you have a level of relief where you really feel you don't have to worry about what you are getting from him.

Ralph answers his emails promptly and gives you prices for what you ask for. To me, I was hesitant contacting a big breeder like Ralph but after emailing him once, I was comfortable. I can understand his busy schedule with the amount of animals he cares for so sometimes other things go way side like pricing on his website, since pricing changes from month to month.

I'm sure there are plenty of other big breeders (as well as those small and inbetween) that are great as well. Just thought I'd share my experience with Ralph. I'm sure most are the same way....after all....they all put on their pants in the morning the same way you do....one leg at a time.

Thanks

Kevin and Andy at NERD have been nothing but great to me. Kevin has a list of animals I want, and what I'm looking for in each. He calls me when he sees it. Great service before and after the sale.

I have also purchased from Justin and Garrick. They are great also.

I wish Adam with 8 Ball Pythons were still around...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast