Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,246

2 members and 3,244 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

Thread: what to do

Thanks

what to do

Well ill be home not working or anything for quite some time now due to having surgery to repair my shoulder from the car accident back in june and its only the second day after surgery and i wanna pull my hair out. I have never been so bored in my entire life. Got any suggestions on what to do? Cant do much since i cant move my right arm\shoulder.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts
    You could always write letters. I write my bro overseas in Kuwait at least once a week, but anyone enjoys getting a letter. You can even write about how bored you are because you can't doanything.

I can spend hours reading, surfing the net, watching tv or movies, so I'm not the best person to spend hours with. Preplan the next five years breeding snakes, basing the plans off what you might hatch, buy or need. Figure out the budget for all of it, including the various amounts based on whther your hatchlings sold or not.

Design on paper the idea snake room if you had NO budget constraints. Or hey, do a whole house. Design a zoo for reptiles that would please herpers.

Brush up on your japanese? Learn sign language from the online sources. Read WebMD and figure out the most outrageous thing you could have based on symptoms you can actually honestly say you have.

Make faces at yourself in the mirror, then get mad and insult yourself for making faces.
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Thanks

Re: what to do

learn to like soap operas.
    get a skateboard and cut the grass with sissors

but seriously i like wolfy-hound idea about writing letter to service men and women.

good luck on your recovery
    I want one I need one got to rob that bank one day

1.1 albino ball, 0.3 het caramel, 1.1 spider, 0.1 mojo, 1.0 lesser, 2.2 pastel
    1.0 yb, 1.0 fire, 1.0 bell orange ghost, 0.1 pin, 1.0 josey, 1.2 leopard ball
    0.8 normal balls, 1.1 BRB, 1.3 Hondo, 1.1 hypo brooks, 1.1 brooks (hets ?)
    0.1 mex black king, 3.5 western hogs/albino/yellow/hets.

Thanks
    GO WATCH GRANDMASTER: IP MAN! It's the awesomest martial arts show ever. You'll find yourself watching it over and over and over... the sequel is not as great.

Also get all 4 seasons of Dexter and have a marathon. Then order Showtime channel and catch Season 5 starting next week.
    ----------------------------------
    BP owner since Oct 2008, so yeah, I'm no expert.
    0.1.0 pastel bp
    1.0.0 spider bp
    0.1.0 albino bp
    1.0.0 bumblebee bp
    1.0.0 yellowbelly bp
    0.0.1 normal bp
    1.0.0 normal western hognose

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Thanks
    think of any hobbies you might have an interest in and research it! I would try to stay doped up on painkillers and sleep it off , but thats just me . Another thing I like to do is cook food, dont eat all of it, but experiment. Ive made some killer recipies for venison just by exploring options Plan a vacation maybe? Read forums, I know you have an interest in guns (also do I) so read some forums on that also. Heck, if it gets that bad, read blogs haha Get well soon!
    1.0 Normal ball python
    and my other animals 1.1 dogs

BG and Skiploder fan