Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,472

2 members and 3,470 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: I Want To Buy A Yellow Anaconda

Because if I do decide to sell her, it will be about a month or two from now.

All of those weren't in the same posts either. If you read my first post in this thread I state that I may be getting out of the snake hobby for awhile, and it just so happens the guy that posted under me assumed I was selling her and he assumed she was 10ft+.

I clarified with a post that she wasn't near 10 foot that she was between 4-5 ft. The sex of my snake is in my signature also. I simply said that if/when I sell her she comes with a big enough enclosure that will last her for awhile.

This is my last post on this topic though because it's pointless to argue with somebody that is one minded, and here let me help you do your job since you seem to pick and choose.

The other thread where the ice guy posted and we rather argued a bit, if you read that thread thoroughly then you will infact see that I've broken a rule:

Personal Slurs -- 5 pts
    Referring to someone's gender, intelligence, race, religion, etc in a derogatory manner. Mocking someone's ability to type or spell will fall under this one as well.

I infact called him ignorant, then I insulted his ability to type & spell and to even use correct terminology on several occasions. I was never infracted for that by the way so you may want to infract me for it, as it's your job to "uphold" the rules that you choose to uphold. So I'll be waiting for that infraction.

Edit:
    Here I will even link you to the posts where I insulted him:
    http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...=1#post1415920
    http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...=1#post1416085
    http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...=1#post1416673

I have a few more on the same thread if you need?

EDIT again:

Or am I getting off the hook on that one because it's old and mod's haven't already infracted me?
    Last edited by Neal; 09-07-2010 at 08:09 AM.
    -Venomous-

1.0 - Naja siamensis - Zeus (Black & White Spitting Cobra)
    1.0 - Naja n. woodi - Hades (Black Spitting Cobra)
    0.1 - Naja nigricollis - Athena (Black-necked Spitting Cobra)

coming at some point in the future
    Naja annulata (Ringed Water Cobra)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neal For This Useful Post:

Shenzi Sixaxis (10-07-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    It says advertising, and I wasn't advertising, so that's #1.
    See my above post - you were. Not one place in your initial post does it say you are considering not selling the animal. The closest you come is saying you haven't officially put it up for sale.

You did say you wouldn't let her go to someone without experience which was good to say and that you would prefer somebody local. But that's it.

#2 I don't see anywhere in that text that it says you will be warned or infracted. So that's #2. I mean you could of just removed my post or even edited it, but you choose to go on a power trip. That's my whole issue here, well that and I wasn't warned for a rule I never broke.
    Wow a whole zero point power trip huh?

Maybe you should have read the infraction system sticky in site info - third one down is what you are looking for I believe.

how many points until you get banned and when I get banned, I have a long lost friend that I recently found, so if I'm banned, he can still make an account right? I just wanted to get clarification on this rule prior to me getting banned.
    100 points gets you a 30 day time out and 150 points gets you a permanent ban.

You have zero at the moment.

Obviously the big evil people have been picking on you so hard.

And if your long lost friend plans on using your computer or any computer you have used I wouldn't give much for his chances.

[/power trip]

dr del
    Last edited by dr del; 09-07-2010 at 08:11 AM. Reason: messed up quote formatting
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dr del View Post
    See my above post - you were. Not one place in your initial post does it say you are considering not selling the animal. The closest you come is saying you haven't officially put it up for sale.

You did say you wouldn't let her go to someone without experience which was good to say and that you would prefer somebody local. But that's it.

Wow a whole zero point power trip huh?

Maybe you should have read the infraction system sticky in site info - third one down is what you are looking for I believe.

100 points gets you a 30 day time out and 150 points gets you a permanent ban.

You have zero at the moment.

Obviously the big evil people have been picking on you so hard.

And if your long lost friend plans on using your computer or any computer you have used I wouldn't give much for his chances.

[/power trip]

dr del
    Well as far as the same computer, I can easily change the computer name and put him on a new IP so it wouldn't even put him in the same country?

Anyways I'm cooled down a bit and I would actually like to see how you handle my post before this and my message and that will decide on if I'm going to get banned or not I guess.
    -Venomous-

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

It says advertising, and I wasn't advertising, so that's #1.
    Apparently you still fail to understand it was ADVERTISING according to OUR TOS, the admin get to decide what constitutes advertising (you notice it's a broad word), not YOU and according to OUR TOS, YOU broke the rules and YOU receive a ZERO point warning.

Any other member would have received the exact same warning and brush it off as it is a ZERO point warning serving as a reminder of the rules in place on this forum, YOU however chose to make a big deal out of a ZERO point warning.

Again, I was not advertising a sale which is #1, and #2 I don't see anywhere in that text that it says you will be warned or infracted. So that's #2. I mean you could of just removed my post or even edited it, but you choose to go on a power trip. That's my whole issue here, well that and I wasn't warned for a rule I never broke.
    You mean we could have treated you differently than other members and let you do what others would have been warned/infracted for...................how is this fair again.

Now back to you arguing and attacking how this FORUM is ran..... but honestly all that over a ZERO point warning

I will say it again some forums are just not suited for some individuals the good part is that there are plenty of forums out there maybe there is one better suited for you
    Deborah Stewart

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stewart_Reptiles For This Useful Post:

ice#1 (09-07-2010)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Actually if you can just delete the posts that I've made in this thread since this morning I would appreciate it. I've spoken with dr del and apologized for being a hot head.
    -Venomous-

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234