Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,211

1 members and 3,210 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
    Thanks

S and S exotics, houston

I just wanted to let everybody know. I have been looking on kingsnake and have noticed s and s exotics advertisements in houston. So I went to check out their shop and was looking around at the bp's and was thinking"cool they have a pied, axanthic etc etc" But I asked if they had any large normal females for sale and the first thing out of 2 peoples mouth was, " yes, and they are all het for something, we just don't know what". First red flag, then I asked how much for them and it was conveniently $25 more than the kingsnake ad and when I said something they got very defensive. Overall I like the stores inventory and even though there were multiple snakes in every tank, they looked well fed, but I just got a bad feeling with what they told me and the whole interaction. Just wanted to post my experience going in to the shop in person...
    Paul

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PweEzy For This Useful Post:

loonunit (08-26-2010)

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks

Re: S and S exotics, houston

I know there are breeders in AZ who toss their odd hets in with their normals when they sell in bulk to the local reptile specialty stores, so I'm not sure that's really a red flag.

But I've also seen the S & S ads on KS, and been tempted, but I haven't been able to find anything in the BOI on Fauna about them. So any inside info is really appreciated.