Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,676

1 members and 1,675 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,108
Threads: 248,549
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, charcharbinks
    Thanks

sons first feild herping kind of

me and my 4 year old son went up-to Michigan over this last week-end last week-end he found him a few pets to bring home (he wasn't the one that caught them a combo of me my cousin and mom he just wasn't fast enough to grab them.

all in all he came home with what looks like 4 wood frogs and 4 Fowler's Toad

try to get some pix of them up here once i figure out how to not take such high res pix so they fit onto the site

any info on setting up a cage for these guys. was going to house them all in one cage cause they were all found with-in a few feet of each other. interesting the wood frogs were nowhere near a water supply close to a block away just tons of dead trees and such is where we found them at. but thinking of putting a Lil pond in the cage for them (heard the wood frogs breed easily. to me they seem to be very tamable after only 2 days of having them they will let you pick them up with-out trying to get away. they do hope out of hand if holding them a few minutes.) but the toads died on the trip back home had to many air holes or something so as was in back of the truck for drive home they dried out in only 6 hours
    i just like to argue and get you riled up dont take it to mean i dont like you or what I'm agueing about. I'm doing it for the joy of argueing dont anybody like good old fashion debates

Sahuarita, AZ...about 30 miles SW of Tucson
    Thanks
    awww...how cool. Bummer no pics~ I always download them to photobucket and then copy and paste here. Easier if you ask me...
    Michelle
    Lets just say it has advanced to ....way too much to list

Thanks
    were going up-there like twice a month lately tons of extra money for people willing to go and work for elderly who can't keep there yards up like they could when young. me and cousin goes caught fire wood and split and stack it for them. built a grow shed for a guy with stage 4 cancer a few weeks ago. luckily he is a union electrician or was. before got told only had 1 year left to live. mow there yards pretty much anything they want to pay somebody to do cause they can't. roofed a couple house up there a few times. roofer by trade so that was no biggie had everything i needed. and didn't cost them nearly as much as other were going to charge them
    Last edited by ice#1; 09-09-2010 at 11:34 PM.
    i just like to argue and get you riled up dont take it to mean i dont like you or what I'm agueing about. I'm doing it for the joy of argueing dont anybody like good old fashion debates