Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,083

2 members and 3,081 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,132
Threads: 248,575
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RelentlessPanda
    Thanks

Ball python eye deformity.

At work today we had a ball python hatch exactly like another one on here that I saw about a year ago, possibly more. Anyway the reason I ask is because this ball python hatched looking like a frog kinda. Absolutely massive eyes that are pink, seems like you can see right through them. Anyway it seems healthy but of course if there is any chance that it is suffering then I would want to euthanize it. Seems like there would be alot of pressure behind the eyes, and they are so big that the lips are pulled up a bit making me wonder if it could even eat. Probably the cutest baby so far, but if he's in pain then I won't chance it. When I saw the first one I wanted it so bad, but for the life of me I can't remember what ended up happening... Now of course I can't find the thread, and with that being my only point of reference as to waht to do with this hatchling I have decided to ask everyone here. I'm possitive it was this forum, however I may be wrong, in which case I apologize greatly. I will try to get a picture, but if I can find the thread again then there will be no need. Hopefully someone remembers and can find a link.... Thanks in advance, ~Caylan.S.~

PS I tried using the search function multiple times, wondering if maybe the thread is too old? I tried multiple key words and I couldn't find it. I tried typing Frog, Eyes, Hatchling, deform, deformed, deformity, bulging, and multiple combinations of keywords. Just having no luck lol...
    Last edited by Inugohan; 08-18-2010 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Addition.

Thanks

Re: Ball python eye deformity.

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...ight=duck+bill

i found this for you, maybe this will help
    A room full of empty racks and thermostats that have been unplugged.

*Chris*

Thanks

Re: Ball python eye deformity.

Thank you, I saw that thread as well(hoping whoever had the snake would have posted there lol) but not exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks though, appreciate the help! ~Caylan.S.~