Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,334

3 members and 3,331 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
    Registered User PassionsPythons's Avatar
    Thanks

New Spotnose + Other random Morphs (DUW)

First I wanted to start by showing everyone my new spotnose that I am absolutely in love with and have been ever since I laid eyes on him. He was produced by good friends of mine Michael and Brandi of Strictly Exotic Morphs. He is an excellent example of the spotnose gene and in my opinion is one of the best I've ever seen. I can't wait for this fella to breed. Well... Here he is:

I took a few new pictures of this butterscotch hypo I have because I didn't seem to capture his pure beauty in the first few I took of him. He was produced by Tom Harbin of Tom Harbin Reptiles. He is by far one of the most visually stunning animals to see in person in my personal collection anyway. It's very hard to get his true colors with my terrible camera and horrible picture taking skills. Here he is:

And now my Mojave female that was produced by Konstantin Pavlov. Konstantin is a stand up guy and he produced some great mojaves with excellent appetites. This girl pounds anything you throw at her. She is also a very good example of this base morph. Here she is:

This is my cinnamon female. She was produced by Kevin Hornby of Horby's Emporium of Royal Pythons (HERP). Kevin is also a great stand up guy. He produced some very nice cinnamons. When I got this girl she hadn't been eating well for Kevin, but has taken off with me and is almost 250g. Here she is:

This is a spider male that I held back this year. He's got a pretty bad wobble but it doesn't seem to affect his eating at all. He strikes fine, eats fine, but when he wonders around he's usually spiraling. I couldn't find it in me to sell him, so he's become part of my personal collection for the time being. He was produced by me and was my favorite from my first clutch due to the lack of head pattern. Here he is:

This is another holdback from my first clutch. The clutch she came from had 7 eggs containing 4 spiders and 3 normals. All of the normals came out with very abbarant colors and wild busy patterns. This girl looked very similar to a classic jungle. I decided to keep her because of her crazy pattern and vibrant colors. Here she is:

And last but not least, this is my Lemon pastel female produced by my good friends Michael and Brandi of Strictly Exotic Morphs. She is very feisty and has tagged me a few times, but at least she is a very veracious eater. She is also a stunner. She is very bright yellow with lots of lateral and dorsal blushing. Here she is:

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed.

Thanks

Re: New Spotnose + Other random Morphs (DUW)

Quote Originally Posted by PassionsPythons View Post
    First I wanted to start by showing everyone my new spotnose that I am absolutely in love with and have been ever since I laid eyes on him. He was produced by good friends of mine Michael and Brandi of Strictly Exotic Morphs. He is an excellent example of the spotnose gene and in my opinion is one of the best I've ever seen. I can't wait for this fella to breed. Well... Here he is:

I took a few new pictures of this butterscotch hypo I have because I didn't seem to capture his pure beauty in the first few I took of him. He was produced by Tom Harbin of Tom Harbin Reptiles. He is by far one of the most visually stunning animals to see in person in my personal collection anyway. It's very hard to get his true colors with my terrible camera and horrible picture taking skills. Here he is:

And now my Mojave female that was produced by Konstantin Pavlov. Konstantin is a stand up guy and he produced some great mojaves with excellent appetites. This girl pounds anything you throw at her. She is also a very good example of this base morph. Here she is:

This is my cinnamon female. She was produced by Kevin Hornby of Horby's Emporium of Royal Pythons (HERP). Kevin is also a great stand up guy. He produced some very nice cinnamons. When I got this girl she hadn't been eating well for Kevin, but has taken off with me and is almost 250g. Here she is:

This is a spider male that I held back this year. He's got a pretty bad wobble but it doesn't seem to affect his eating at all. He strikes fine, eats fine, but when he wonders around he's usually spiraling. I couldn't find it in me to sell him, so he's become part of my personal collection for the time being. He was produced by me and was my favorite from my first clutch due to the lack of head pattern. Here he is:

This is another holdback from my first clutch. The clutch she came from had 7 eggs containing 4 spiders and 3 normals. All of the normals came out with very abbarant colors and wild busy patterns. This girl looked very similar to a classic jungle. I decided to keep her because of her crazy pattern and vibrant colors. Here she is:

And last but not least, this is my Lemon pastel female produced by my good friends Michael and Brandi of Strictly Exotic Morphs. She is very feisty and has tagged me a few times, but at least she is a very veracious eater. She is also a stunner. She is very bright yellow with lots of lateral and dorsal blushing. Here she is:

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed.
    indeed!

how i wish i could have as much collections as you have!

getting envy!