Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,179

1 members and 3,178 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97

Thread: More Kinks?

Thanks

More Kinks?

The 1st normal bp when I bought her had 2-3 kinks by her tail. I didn't realize she had them but she has been eating shedding & seemed healthy & has gained a good 500 grams. Now it seems she has about 10 kinks in her back. She just refused a meal which she does time to time. I am wondering if there is anything short of going to a vet I can do about this as I get a feeling they are starting to bother her. She does not move as much as my other snake. Is this going to cut her life span short?

1.1 Normal bp

Thanks

Re: More Kinks?

Quote Originally Posted by kilabyte View Post
    The 1st normal bp when I bought her had 2-3 kinks by her tail. I didn't realize she had them but she has been eating shedding & seemed healthy & has gained a good 500 grams. Now it seems she has about 10 kinks in her back. She just refused a meal which she does time to time. I am wondering if there is anything short of going to a vet I can do about this as I get a feeling they are starting to bother her. She does not move as much as my other snake. Is this going to cut her life span short?
    your snake should be fine....if she gained 500g i woul estimate that between 6-8 months of good feeding. if she survived all that time what would make you then she's ill...besides her kinks.

you want to me shocked?.....go on youtube and search for RDR's kinked caramels....he has some clips of what bad kinks look like. and they're doing just fine.

don't worry....be happy!

Pitoon