Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,396

0 members and 3,396 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
    Thanks

what would you get

was wandering what all you guys would get morph wise to breed if money wasn't an issue. top 8 morphs or 8 best morphs used to make others. regulars not included in this as getting 10 to 20 1500 to 2000 gram females to breed to to make hets. but want to do some color morphs right from the get go instead of wait till the baby hets get big enough to breed

Mojave, pastel,and can't rember the other one are already planed on getting

by money not being an issue i mean got 6 to 8 grand going to spend to get all the breeders so kind of limited with spreading the money around to get all the breeders i want total of 16 differant species. figured a couple proven males of couple dom trait morphs to go with the female regulars then the rest could i could raise to breeding size. just dont want to sink a bunch of money in then have to wait years for any return. aint going to spend a grand for one at this point in time but once first bunch of clutches start to hatch and get sold will reinvest the money for the more pricier morphs

but was thinking of only spending 6 grand then use the other 2 to buy totes and heat tape and controllers and such for rack system. got tons of cabinet wood to make the racks out of like 50 sheets of 3/4 inch 49x9'1".(yes i know weird size but its what i found earlier this year after i decided to start breeding this next season). couldn't pass it up was only 1 dollar per sheet
    i just like to argue and get you riled up dont take it to mean i dont like you or what I'm agueing about. I'm doing it for the joy of argueing dont anybody like good old fashion debates

Thanks

Re: what would you get

You can get alot of base morphs and make the more expensive snakes. You can get a spider, mojave, fire, pastel, cinny, albino, enchi, ghost, clown and pinstripe. These are all reasonably priced and can make alot of really nice combos!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to seeya205 For This Useful Post:

ice#1 (08-02-2010)

Thanks

here's ones i plained on getting lesser platinums, butters, and Mojaves so i can make some blue eyed lucies then was thinking of Enchi pastel (regular and black) then fire

i was talking with Garrick DeMeyer and he says crossing either lesser male or butters male with Mojave makes some really bright white lucies
    i just like to argue and get you riled up dont take it to mean i dont like you or what I'm agueing about. I'm doing it for the joy of argueing dont anybody like good old fashion debates

BPnet Senior Member WingedWolfPsion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,134 Posts

I would buy adult female morphs of all sorts.
    I would be most interested in:

Banana/whitesmoke
    Ultramel
    Champagne
    Lavender Albino
    Piebald combos
    Crystal
    Special
    --Donna Fernstrom
    16.29 BPs in collection, 16.11 BP hatchlings
    Eclipse Exotics
    http://www.eclipseexotics.com/
    Author Website
    http://donnafernstrom.com
    Follow my Twitters: WingedWolfPsion, EclipseMeta, and EclipseExotics

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WingedWolfPsion For This Useful Post:

ice#1 (08-02-2010)

Thanks

A bumblebee male, a super pastel male, a mojave female, a spider female, a lesser female, and a pinstripe female.
    =P

8. The Following User Says Thank You to appygirl84 For This Useful Post:

ice#1 (08-02-2010)

Thanks

well buy from 1 dealer... usually they give discounts on buying lots of balls
    1.0 Normal ball python
    and my other animals 1.1 dogs

BG and Skiploder fan

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dc4teg For This Useful Post:

ice#1 (08-02-2010)

Thanks

that was the plan to buy from 1 breeder but not all are willing to sell off 10 to 20 regular adult females right around breeding season so for the adult regulars i have to go threw a broker to get them from

Thanks

can you tell me more about this Banana/whitesmoke i aint seen that on any of the breeders I've checked granted i aint checked every breeder