Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,327

4 members and 3,323 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
    Thanks

thinking of breeding

ok so i'm getting back into breeding after taking a decade off and was wandering other then white lipped what others make decent pets as i don't want to breed something that aint going to sell

also only other requirement is being less then 8 foot dang city ordinance says nothing over 8 foot

I've checked care sheets out for most but not sure if I'm missing any and from most care sheets they don't say if they are bitty or flighty any info would be greatly appreciated
    i just like to argue and get you riled up dont take it to mean i dont like you or what I'm agueing about. I'm doing it for the joy of argueing dont anybody like good old fashion debates

Thanks

Re: thinking of breeding

also any info on what size totes or tubs to use for breeding in rack system. and cycling temps used to get them ready to breed.
    i just like to argue and get you riled up dont take it to mean i dont like you or what I'm agueing about. I'm doing it for the joy of argueing dont anybody like good old fashion debates

Thanks

Re: thinking of breeding

nobody knows about any of these snake species.