Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,010

0 members and 3,010 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
    Thanks

Python collection update, lots of pics

My snakes all decided to shed recently(6 snakes in 2 weeks, I only have 7 here lol, kind of odd but I'll take it) so i took a few pictures. Only one who didn't shed was the female jungle, who is actually in shed right now. Go figure. Oh well more of her when she colours up again. But for now!

Female blood python, 09. Starting to get quite a bit bigger, easily my second biggest snake now, and she's only a year old. I'm telling yuh, python curtus are the best snakes around. Still a little thin but putting on the weight great! Up to medium rats now(100-150grams) and she is over a thousand grams, shy of 3 feet.

Now my female ball python, 09. Some how over 800 grams and not fat at all. really odd but again, I'll take it! She is still super bright and clean, not sure if she is going to be a dinker or not. We'll breed her to a yellow belly in 2 years and see haha.

This is my first snake I got, my male ball python, 07, Maru. A CH from a petstore, was really bright, starting to look like a normal normal. Love him to bits, really sweet snake! I got him at around 30grams, was feeding him hopper mice. He only eats 6 months of every year, but during those 6 months he will eat anything! He doesn't care if its a mouse, rat, soft fur or what, he eats them all. Never had to switch, just offered him a medium rat one day and he ate it. Pretty awesome in my mind! just over 900 grams, lost about 50 grams last winter, and thats it! Enough bragging lol, this is him(do I somehow expect you are going to read any of these descriptions? Probably just going to skip to the pictures lol)

Ivan, albino burmese python, 08. My second snake, and the one that has taken the most work and who i've grown the closest bond to. really interesting snake, grows like crazy! Eating 2 jumbo rats a week, soon I'm going to have to upgrade food to rabbits! Again, just loving it! He looks so much more mature now too, which I haven't really seen in any of my snakes, really cool! Here he is.

25%diamond, 25%jungle, 50% coastal carpet python, "jaguar sib", male 09. This guys colours are inane! Not sure what the hell happened over night but he has the most wicked tipping and contrast I have ever seen! For a 50% coastal, you really wouldn't know it, but what else can you expect from Jeff Favelle? I mean seriously, bad a**....

And my jag we will show some other time, still waiting a little bit. When the Jungle sheds I will update the thread with her though, but she likes to take her time when she goes into blue(like 2 weeks!) Thanks for looking!!! ~Caylan.S.~

PS- pics were taken with a fujifilm finepix s1500 with no flash and no editing except for resizing, thanks again!

Thanks

Re: Python collection update, lots of pics

Very cool snakes!

Thanks

Awsome snakes! I love Ivan, big fan of burms. I'm gonna get one some day.
    1.0 Hypo Hog island boa
    0.0.1 Brooksi x. Goini king.
    1.0 Reduced pattern Kenyan sand boa.
    0.1 Super snow leopard gecko.

12 assorted tarantulas

Thanks

Thanks for commenting, the burm is my big baby! Cranky in the crib, cranky when he's hungry(which must be always) but fine when he's out. Really cool snake! ~Caylan.S.~

Thanks

hey what type of blood is that you got yours matches mine in color first I've seen that matches mines color been trying to figure out wht type mine was mine was sapose to be captive breed but nobody who owned him before me could tell me anything about it other then it was a blood python
    i just like to argue and get you riled up dont take it to mean i dont like you or what I'm agueing about. I'm doing it for the joy of argueing dont anybody like good old fashion debates

Thanks
    Thanked 3,152 Times in 2,887 Posts

Gorgeous snakes!