Hopefully it isn't what it seems. I have no pics, but a great memory to describe what I saw..

I decided to check some of my snake's mouths tonight. I checked my Red tail first but he was all good, so I decided to check the Ball pythons. The spider, pastel, and male normal were all clear, nothing out of the usual. Then I checked on my female normal. My favorite of all. My first Ball python.

As I was opening her mouth, on the side of the mouth while she was opening I noticed a big strand of saliva or mucus. Her trachea seemed inflamed with an almost reddish pink color. Though after a few minutes the color seemed to go back to normal. I told my friend to dab this one area in the mouth that seemed like it could've been mucus.

Her trachea was actually very clear. I looked inside it when she was breathing through it and it was all clear. Most of the bubbles were near her throat, so I was thinking it could've just been saliva coming up from her throat since I opened her mouth. The part on the Q-tip we dabbed the saliva area with wasn't thick. I put my index finger on it and raised it slowly but it just seemed like regular saliva.

Maybe I'm just worrying, but I'm keeping an eye on her. She's recently been in contact with my other Ball pythons in this past week, so I assume they would've had something go down if she was in contact with them. She craps, pees, sheds, and eats normally. Hasn't ever missed a meal once. I never heard one popping/clicking noise when she exhaled out her nose too.

I'll be making a vet appointment for her soon if I notice anything getting worse.