Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,148

0 members and 3,148 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
    Thanks

Just one of those ?s

Under your user name where it says eg: registered user, bp.net veteren etc. What do these mean and how do they affect you as a user. How are you determened to be a veteren over a registered user? And does this affect how you can use this site? ok 3 ?s but i was just wondering.
    1.0 50% het clown 1.0 50% het lavender 2.6 normal bp 1.0 normal poss axanthic 1.0 het pied bp 1.0 yellow belly 1.0 mojave bp 2.0 spider bp 2.1 pastel bp1.1 Cinnamon bp
    7.0 corns - normal motley stripe het snow,anery a het hypo, snow, red candy cane, motley stripe orange candy cane, anery motley possible ghost , butter motley 0.6 corns -amel,high white amel,creamsicle,ghost, snow, orange candy cane 1.0 albino jungle corn, 1.0 mexican black king, 1.0 california king, 1.0 milk snake 0.1 kenyan sand boa 0.1 dummerils boa 1.1 bci normal, 0.1 pastel bci,0.1 kahl albino bci,1.0 salmon het kahl albino bci, 0.1 guatamalan boa 0.1 hogg island boa 1.0 JCP 0.1 woma python 3.0 leos-normal,blizzard,rw albino,rw b blizzard 0.7 leos-normal,hypo tangerine,mack snow,albino, rwb blizzard,raptor, rw albino 0.1 C. Turneri (thick toed gecko)1.1 crested gecko0.1rose hair T. 0.0.1 black emporer scorpion
    1.0 beardie

http://kryptonianreptiles.webs.com Kryptonian Reptiles now on Facebook

Royal Morphz Maker Royal Morphz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Just one of those ?s

Here is one way they are different and I believe the Vet status is given at 2 years with the site.
    http://ball-pythons.net/forums/annou....php?f=89&a=19
    Tim Johnson

Thanks

Re: Just one of those ?s

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonian View Post
    Under your user name where it says eg: registered user, bp.net veteren etc. What do these mean and how do they affect you as a user. How are you determened to be a veteren over a registered user? And does this affect how you can use this site? ok 3 ?s but i was just wondering.
    I don't think it really affects you, I just think it could be like a title. And the veteran means you been here longer and use it often I assume. I'm not a veteran on here so I'm not sure how it differs from being a registered user. I know mods and admins can change their title though. On some other forums they allow you to change your title to whatever you want it to be.

An admin will have to chime in on this, what I said is just what I thought.
    Tiff'z Morphz