Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,337

3 members and 3,334 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Thanks

I want to play COD MW2 with you on xbox360!

(preferably if your good)

Yeah. Ive come to the conclusion that I am basically a nerd I guess???
    My two other brothers were always into video games when we were little and I could never stand to do it, I always had to be outside.... Now a days I kind of reversed that... (sort of) I only play very few games, but when I do... I play them alot.

Basically.... Since thats about all I have to do right now. (summer time, no job) I have friends I play with usually but its always more fun when you know who your playing with.

Im pretty good, Id say... Dropped 2 nukes the other day and got a 40 killstreak with no nuke on. Also got another nuke today...

Feel free to add me or send me a message so I know who you are!
    I am Darkshadow092

Now its time for me to go to bed...
    This is my signature
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    0.1 Normal BP
    1.0 Green Iguana
    0.1 Dog
    0.1 Cat

Graffiti Is Art
    Judge me

Thanks

Re: I want to play COD MW2 with you on xbox360!

I'd play with you but I'm on ps3...you wouldn't want to play with me anyhow I totally suck..I'm at level 55 and I'm lucky if I get 3-5 kill streaks...mostly play free for all and sometimes domination.. if anyone plays on ps3 and wants to add me that would be cool. play cod and talk snakes...can check each others collections via the eye...my username is cinasman

Thanks

I quit COD months ago but I play ALOT of Tiger Woods 11, NHL 10, and will be doing a Madden league this year.

GT: BasemntDweller2 ( No one under 18 add me, i cant play with kids, they drive me nuts)
    Last edited by AussieSnakes48; 07-14-2010 at 09:14 AM.

BPnet Veteran Exotic Ectotherms's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AussieSnakes48 View Post
    I quit COD months ago but I play ALOT of Tiger Woods 11, NHL 10, and will be doing a Madden league this year.

GT: BasemntDweller2 ( No one under 18 add me, i cant play with kids, they drive me nuts)
    LOL...I agree. Isn't it funny how every kid on XBOX Live sounds exactly the same? As soon as I hear that squeaky voice, I hit the mute button.

Dreamsicle...i'd love to play with you, but you sound like you are a little out of my league. I think my longest killstreak was 7 or 8...lol.
    1.0 Mojave 100% Het VPI Axanthic "Pleepleus"
    1.2 Albino Common Snapping Turtles "Beavis, Patty & Selma"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,570 Times in 1,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I<3Dreamsicles View Post
    (preferably if your good)

Yeah. Ive come to the conclusion that I am basically a nerd I guess???
    My two other brothers were always into video games when we were little and I could never stand to do it, I always had to be outside.... Now a days I kind of reversed that... (sort of) I only play very few games, but when I do... I play them alot.

Basically.... Since thats about all I have to do right now. (summer time, no job) I have friends I play with usually but its always more fun when you know who your playing with.

Im pretty good, Id say... Dropped 2 nukes the other day and got a 40 killstreak with no nuke on. Also got another nuke today...

Feel free to add me or send me a message so I know who you are!
    I am Darkshadow092

Now its time for me to go to bed...
    what gametype do u play? and what's ur k/d?
    Quote Originally Posted by reixox View Post
    BPs are like pokemon. you tell yourself you're not going to get sucked in. but some how you just gotta catch'em all.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,689 Times in 1,200 Posts

all these console players are missing the true REAL graphics a PC game can deliver. PC gaming is where its at.

I havent updated to mw2 and i like cod4 the best out of them releases.
    My server is [SS]RichsBallPythons

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 250rider View Post
    I'd play with you but I'm on ps3...you wouldn't want to play with me anyhow I totally suck..I'm at level 55 and I'm lucky if I get 3-5 kill streaks...mostly play free for all and sometimes domination.. if anyone plays on ps3 and wants to add me that would be cool. play cod and talk snakes...can check each others collections via the eye...my username is cinasman
    I'm on PS3 as well. What's your GT?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle.C View Post
    I'm on PS3 as well. What's your GT?
    GT?...my username is cinasman

Thanks

ahh. lol I share an account with my brother. Were on the 4th prestige now. Im better than him and I think I play more too...

Quote Originally Posted by AussieSnakes48 View Post

Noooo. Only one of my friends quit COD and it was so lame... He quit after only like a month or two... Ill never quit COD until the new one comes out... It is literally the only game I play. I used to play Gears of War untill we got CODWAW

and yeah I hate playing with little kids. They are usually horrible too and just annoy people for the heck of it.

Quote Originally Posted by lmartelli77 View Post
    LOL...I agree. Isn't it funny how every kid on XBOX Live sounds exactly the same? As soon as I hear that squeaky voice, I hit the mute button.

Dreamsicle...i'd love to play with you, but you sound like you are a little out of my league. I think my longest killstreak was 7 or 8...lol.
    Dang... Well we all have our good and bad days... Ive had some really horrible days before. Recently ive been doing good. I just decided to put the nuke on for the first time 2 days ago so ive actually been getting them..

Quote Originally Posted by h00blah View Post
    what gametype do u play? and what's ur k/d?
    I usually play team death match, ill do hardcore team death, sometimes ground war if im with my clan, or freeforall occasionally. My KD right now... I cant even remember I think it may be like 1.27 or something but its always rising and my brother helps lower it... I usually get 2.0 + most of the time. (its hard to raise it when you have 40,000+ kills)

Quote Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
    all these console players are missing the true REAL graphics a PC game can deliver. PC gaming is where its at.

I havent updated to mw2 and i like cod4 the best out of them releases.
    My server is [SS]RichsBallPythons
    meh. I dont like PC games really... It would take a nice computer and all for it to have the good graphics and stuff...

GT?...my username is cinasman
    GT = Gamer tag (commonly for xbox)
    Last edited by I<3Dreamsicles; 07-14-2010 at 05:59 PM.
    This is my signature
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    0.1 Normal BP
    1.0 Green Iguana
    0.1 Dog
    0.1 Cat

Graffiti Is Art
    Judge me

Thanks
    Thanked 2,570 Times in 1,769 Posts

i have a 1.97 but ive been raising it from 1.85 (hit lv 70 - stopped doing challenges / stopped using lame guns)

the gamertag i use at work (boosted to 70 with 0 kills and 0 deaths) i have a 3.84 k/d

and for PS3 people, the term for your username would be "PSN"
    Quote Originally Posted by reixox View Post
    BPs are like pokemon. you tell yourself you're not going to get sucked in. but some how you just gotta catch'em all.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast