Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,290

0 members and 3,290 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

props to u guys!

i am from germany- and its somehow weird for me. i never has any problems with ppl in amerikan forums. in german forums i just dont get along well with the other peoples.

everybody who has a pastel at home, thinks he has the top knowledge and is the best breeder in the world. everything they say its the truth and everything other ppl say is basicly bs.

i dont know what causes that. ether u guys know (the most off u) are only hobby breeders and see urself like taht, and didnt take urself so serious, or u guys are just (like ever) years ahead and had that same s+++ before- idk.

everybody who has ten snakes at home, thinks hes the king of germany. its ridicolous.

i just cant stand it anymore. and its not just in ballpython forums this way. a german gtp forum- i was there a week and after a week ive enough of these stuck up ppl.

anyway- just wanted to get that of my chest. im really jealous, that ive to live in good ol germany and u guys live in amerika- so jealous....

one perfect example:

i posted a thread here in this forum, about a very cool oddball from afrika that a importer imported into germany (looked a bit like the camo).

well known guys with tons of breeding succes and knowledge under their belt, told me that they see a lot of potential and wished me that i would get it and proove it... (the snake should have cost about 6500$- but was gone after a day- i had no chance).

the same thread in germany and i was told, im a idiot. that animal were crap and it never will be proven and stuff like that. i said i see alot potential and find it a fair price. i was told i didnt understand the market from a 17 year old kiddo. and more ppl said it- then the seller came buy and told him about the animal. everybody said how sorry they were to the seller.

its so typically german. talk everything bad. if its not gonna be prooven they can say_ yeah dumbo, weve told u so u idiot...

nothin like that here in amerika. everyone was happy for me and wished me luck...

germans are so anal characters sometimes... espacially "snake breeders"

god bless amerika!!!
    Last edited by joe23; 06-30-2010 at 08:15 AM.

Thanks

Re: props to u guys!

Well Joe welcome to America, even if it is by way of the Net. We hope you enjoy your stay. The only thing we love more than sharing is when others share. When that happens We just might learn something new.

Any questions just ask

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: props to u guys!

yeah ive been here a while and noticed that.

i often heard rich germans complaining about the hateful faces they see, when they cross the street with their ferraris. they say in america the ppl show u respect and are happy for u that u made it.

its so ridicolous here...

if u ride a nice car, u are a rich mommas boy who never worked in his live and get everything stuck uo in the S.

some ppl in our main citys even burn high class cars...